[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Welcome back!
If u notice anything that should be changed/updated in the very build of yours, let us know, ty very much for the build, is very nice.
Btw, can u answer mu question about INNER FORCE passive node + two lesser nodes in the tree?
i basically forgot most of the stuff, i'm working on remembering now, but inner force+the 2 lesser nodes affect by 21% ( i think ) your Clarity Aura, Haste Aura, Purity of Fire aura and Vaal Haste wich makes a big difference lategame
"
AlexUngur wrote:
Hey guys, sorry for the long time i missed. Played Archeage for a while till i released what a money-grab that company is. I am back now and will surely play the new 3-month league and 1 week race. I'll have to see what changes have been made. I will most probably continue with SRS. I'll go ahead and read what i missed, hope you guys who have followed this build had succes with it!

HAHA I did the same thing, came back to PoE, after dropping a few hundred on that stupid ass game to make Archemaster. A a mess they have going on over there at that game now lol.

A little more on topic, I think this build is in the running for me for the new upcoming 3 month league, depending on changes they make with the tree and any pending nerfs. The good thing is this build doesn't depend on crit which I personally think they might nerf a bit.

My choices I am tring to decide between are this build here, a scion ST Elemental COC build ( might be hit by the nerf bat ) and a more defensive build that is Witch Lightning Tendrils, tempest shield, Herald of Thunder etc.
hey man nice build, just leveled to 74 in 2 days, for the 6th link which one would make SRS stronger? a level 3/4 Empower or a 20/20 Minion Damage?
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
Anyone here tried some other builds and they all turned out so... inadequate compared to SRS? :)
SRS isn't a op map clearer, as long as vaal haste isn't buffed to max duration... if you play it without, its a really relaxed build
Yes, Vaal Haste is a great buff to insane map clearing, wich isn't really that hard to get.

I'll have to wait for new skill tree to modify it accordingly. Will see what happens.

Flameblast still the best way to lvl up fast till 4link SRS? or is the new skill ( at least new to me) lightning tendrils better?
is rainbow stride good for this build?
yes it's decent but a yellow will always be best in slot with hp+move speed+tri res
My Items

My problem atm is I don't have enough mana to spam SRS when im on vaal haste, i want to try atziri but i don't feel comfortable since mana keeps running out.

2543 mana | 2195 reserved
level 19 Clarity almost 20
level 17 Arctic Armour | if its on i can spam srs for about 20 seconds before running out of mana for a sec

236.8 mana reg/sec
3368 life still level 76 gonna level to 82-85 before trying atziri
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info