[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"cheap".
shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1662526
IGN: ED_Again
Have fun !
"
Shaenando wrote:
My Items

My problem atm is I don't have enough mana to spam SRS when im on vaal haste, i want to try atziri but i don't feel comfortable since mana keeps running out.

2543 mana | 2195 reserved
level 19 Clarity almost 20
level 17 Arctic Armour | if its on i can spam srs for about 20 seconds before running out of mana for a sec

236.8 mana reg/sec
3368 life still level 76 gonna level to 82-85 before trying atziri

You can try to wear a pair of Goldwyrm,upgrade your 2nd ring with mana regen or grind your way to dream/deep thoughts

minion stats: http://goo.gl/gQxs0w
Modifiers: http://goo.gl/jGIr8b
Zombie dps calculator: http://goo.gl/XIStJV
"
xSmoothyx wrote:
"cheap".

I can assure you it is very cheap. The build doesn't refer to my current items value, but with what you could do with 2 exalted worth of items.
hi

im planning to use this build for the next league, can you please keep it updated with the new skill tree ?
Spoiler

These are my items and my tree is exactly the same as the one on the front page. I've tried Atziri 8 times and was able to successfully kill Atziri 2 times, and one where I died just after killing her.

How can I make it more reliable? I'm thinking not having a 6 link is the key thing here. Having a 6 link with an extra 89% Minion Damage gem has to be the problem right? I'm obviously using a Melee Splash gem instead of Empower 98% of the time, and switch to Empower during the three boss battles during Atziri.

At this point I'm better off just selling the Sac Midnights. What can I do to improve my Atziri success rate? Would a 6 link with Minion Damage do the trick? How do I even get a 6 link? This is only my second character and a decent 6L is 50+ Exalted.

Thanks for the build.
Last edited by Sabiancym on Dec 2, 2014, 2:45:18 PM
That's pretty surprising. I killed Atziri 15-20 times with a 100% success rate (although it was quite close in the first few while I learned). I only used a 5L +2 staff and I don't see that you are missing anything obvious. I even used only 1 vaal haste. By the end my runs were dumb-deaths only.

It MIGHT be the empower? I ran with Minion Damage instead of Empower. I'm not sure if Empower is the right gem when you are only working with 5 links.

If it is not the gems, then it's the footwork. Atziri herself takes decent footwork when you are working with a 5L because you are not going to overpower her split phase. You don't have to be a ninja, but you do need to make sure you are not eating the flameblasts and most important that your skulls are not either. Once I got the rhythm down for that part, the runs became automatic. It goes pretty fast if she doesn't nuke you for 90% and kill all your skulls at the same time.
"
EricXanthus wrote:
That's pretty surprising. I killed Atziri 15-20 times with a 100% success rate (although it was quite close in the first few while I learned). I only used a 5L +2 staff and I don't see that you are missing anything obvious. I even used only 1 vaal haste. By the end my runs were dumb-deaths only.

It MIGHT be the empower? I ran with Minion Damage instead of Empower. I'm not sure if Empower is the right gem when you are only working with 5 links.

If it is not the gems, then it's the footwork. Atziri herself takes decent footwork when you are working with a 5L because you are not going to overpower her split phase. You don't have to be a ninja, but you do need to make sure you are not eating the flameblasts and most important that your skulls are not either. Once I got the rhythm down for that part, the runs became automatic. It goes pretty fast if she doesn't nuke you for 90% and kill all your skulls at the same time.

I was afraid of that. Atziri's blasts lag me out for whatever reason. I have trouble reacting in time because my screen will freeze for half a second. I'm thinking I'll just try and get a 6 link to try and beat her with brute force since I'm having trouble reacting in time.

Thanks.
"
Jaynno wrote:
hi

im planning to use this build for the next league, can you please keep it updated with the new skill tree ?

Tree just got released , its the same except the life fire resis nod near mara that you cant really get . Beside that everything is the same
I checked the new skill tree, only barbarism cluster (+1 max fire res) is moved faraway, everything is the same
I LOVE this build, i can kill lvl 78 dominus in less then 1 min, 2min if dual boss :D
My current gear. for farming. Made my first lvl 92 char with this.

I use these if i need more dmg.

It's wery difficult to get +3 staff. and i dont understand ppl who say that srs is too strong.
well yes its wery strong once u get all gear, and +3 staff. same goes basicly for "Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets" its difficult to get and once u get it game get bit boring :)

Life - 4126
Mana - 2186
Mana Reg - 339,6 per/sec
Life reg - 74,3 Per/sec
Resists 76/75/75/-5

ty for the build btw.
Last edited by Lohetapja on Dec 4, 2014, 7:55:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info