[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Videos

Normal Atziri Kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMMUOW4k2oI

Hey everyone. Most of the people that i do Atziri service to asked me about the build and i promised them i will try to make a short description.

This is my first personal build and i must say im pretty happy with it. Inspired by ZiggyD

Passive Skill Tree

Mapping - http://poeurl.com/y8z2BU1

This is for pure mapping. I took more casting speed for some more burst than usual. My recommendation is that you only buy a +2 fire staff that has cast speed or has cast speed craftable with masters. You can easily modify the tree for your needs, you will definetly need to pick +30 dexterity and +30 strength, other than that, try to use a big stats amulet, something like +60-70 total to agi and strength. I didn't pick charisma because you won't use purity of fire. Also your granit flasks are you best friends, if you don't know how to use flasks then you will have a hard time.

Atziri - http://poeurl.com/zbvnkGr

This Atziri, you need charisma to run purity of fire. If you want to rush it, you don't need to cap resists except fire resist, you need to focus on high dps. If you have mana problems you can pick Deep Thoughts for an extra 28% + 20% mana regen.

In both skill trees if you don't manage to get dexterity/strength on gear you can always pick the +30 stats.

Pro

- Insane Damage
- Easy Cap Resists
- Can farm Atziri
- Can farm any maps easily
- Can farm 75 maps with only a 4 link SRS
- You have insane flasks
- You run 4 auras
- Insane movement speed

Con

- You have insanse gear if you have more than 10% physical damage reduction
- Its not a tanky build
- Sucks agains immortal totems
- You need specific links and colors on chest
- Chromes costy to color some pieces

My current gear

Gems and Links Explanation

Lets start with the staff:

Best dps out as far as i tested is with the following links:
Summon Raging Spirits + Multistrike + Spell Echo + Melee Physical Damage + Minion Damage + Melee splash

For running maps you don't need empower, that is for Atziri map only

4 Link - SRS+Multistrike+Spell Echo+Melee Splash. You don't start using SRS until you have this links. This is the best setup for 4 Link
5 Link - SRS+Multistrike+Spell ECho+Melee Splash+Melee Physical

It's important that if you want to start this build you need, when you switch to srs, you must have it at 15% quality at least to be very effective. Their movement speed is very very important

Chest

Now, the tricky part is that you don't need a 5L chest or a 6L chest. If you "accidentally 6 link it, sell it for profit and buy another :)

The absolute necesary links on chest are 4 link + 2 link. Sure you can put Spell Totem + Arc on off hand but you need those slots to level up gems. The combination is not hard to get so why not?

2 Link - Spell Totem + Arc - you need this combination for Elemental Equilibrium for Atziri bosses

4 Link - Immortal Call - Cast When Damage Taken - Increase Duration - Enduring Cry - I choose my red red red red combination on chest because its easy to get.

Other Pieces

4 Link - Reduced Mana - Hatred - Generosity - Arctic Armour
4 Link - Reduced Mana - Clarity - Haste - Purity of Fire
4 Link - Vaal Haste - Vaal Haste - Increase Duration - Flesh Offering

Why Double Vaal Haste? Do you know how i do maps? let me tell you, i have a Vaal Haste activated on me ALL THE TIME. You move like a damn thunder, Cast like a damn psycho, SRS kills stuff in milliseconds, thats why...

Good partt? With 90% Skill Duration from tree+ Increase duration, 1 Vaal Haste lasts
15.24 seconds. So you have 30.28 seconds to kill 48 monsters. You must be sleeping if you don't do that.

Simple as that.

Leveling

25 Points

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHKPrr7prgRZ1TUkGHtz7-Cti9NZK18m6qSsi4k6cIj0aboffXrJg=

50 Points

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHKPrr7prgRZ1TUkGHtz7-Cti9NZK18m6qSsi4k6cIj0aboffXrJg6WFXGg9sEB0yza9t9GG0ZCPTAVGpDvOrMvKrEhWBNueyKX5hZbc8y0_uofVqRaqza3Q==

75 Points

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHKPrr7prgRZ1TUkGHtz7-Cti9NZK18m6qSsi4k6cIj0aboffXrJg6WFXGg9sEB0yza9t9GG0ZCPTAVGpDvOrMvKrEhWBNueyKX5hZbc8y0_uofVqRaqza3R0U-tIXL2TnVdaApGsXlSDB84Ie2wuIQsHF7Bhwu9kTL29XyQ186rq0DEZx4YgdqoMJ

103 Points

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHQYco-tP7tz5XyevumK2off4KDXya4LiTWpHYveq6RZ2nCGqsNZK0DFNSj0ba3bXyRnEdFJuhbqqDCeGI-tL310rIX5hvnh2qZp4XL6yYzLw_J1ltykrAGmTnOliqxCpNzzLDOpBVWfNV1lXGhWAVIJu1rKqApIPbTbki4hmKM4cn7QQHR-L7CR2-_EtMs9CB9toD7mwWa9ukORqPhxl9GOyKbRkI9MBUakO86msXlSDB84IeiELbC8HF7Bhwu9kTL28=

111 Points

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHQYco-tP7tz5XyevumK2off4KDXya4LiTWpHYveq6RZ2nCGqsNZK0DFNSj0ba3bXyRnEdFJuhbqqDCeGI-tL310rIX5hvnh2qZp4XL6yYzLw_J1ltykrAGmTnhtE6WKrEKk3PMsM6kFVZ81XWJLBVxoVgFSCbtayqgKSD2025IuIZijOHJ-0EB0fi-wkdvvxLTLPQgfbaA-5sFmvbpDkaj4cZfRjsim0ZCPTAVGpDvOprF5UgwfOCHohC2wvBxewYcLvZEy9vNukkquNqFm8abKas

Ok, some leveling explanations.

- Till level 10 you level up with freeze pulse
- From level 10 you level up with Flameblast. You craft a sceptre with +1 fire and easy peasy. (Recipe: 1 alteration+1 magic sceptre+1 ruby ring)
- I switched to SRS at level 52 when i got a +2 minion helm from xyz and linked: SRS+Multistrike+Spell Echo+Melee Splash.
- I recommend only switching to srs only when its level 12-13 (so lvl 14-15 with +2 helm )
- From this point you can grind easily to level 72+ maps
- IMPORTANT: To speed up the leveling proces, you need to use Flesh Offering constant for the extra DPS till there is no point using it because stuff dies fast anyways
- Its important that you pick the 45% Skill duration near scion start.
- It may feel that its hard at the beginning when you switch to srs, but don't worry you have time to adapt with the playstyle and the damage will grow exponentially.
- With the passive points output you don't even need clarity to level up. At least i didn't.
- When you switch to SRS the first Aura you get is Hatred+Generosity. It will boost their damage greatly. Second aura is Haste, third Clarity. You can switch haste with clarity depending on how you need mana. The last aura you will pick will be Purity of Fire

Gearing Up

- So the first thing think: man i need more dps, but i can't afford a +1+2 staff. No problem. You can easily get for 1-10 chaos a +2 staff that you can 6 socket and 5 link easily (well, depends on your rng ). Do i advise you to do that? not really, when i did lvl 72 maps i had a 5 link, but my 5th link was Item Rarity, so no extra dps there. The only reason i got a 5 link staff ( well i got it for 3 chaos and crafted it my self ) was because it had great mods.
- Mods you should be looking on +2 fire Staffs when you buy by priority: Cast Speed>Mana Regeneration>Maximum Mana>Intelligence

- Helm - So you get at level 80 and you need to start to put together some good gear to run all the stuff you need. So when you search xyz you search for Maximum life ( at least 80) + Energy Shield ( at least 120 ). They should be easier to find now.
- Gloves - As higher life you can get+Energy Shield + resists
- Boots - As highest life you can get+ 20%+ movement speed + resists
- Chest - Belly of The beast high roll ( Should be 10-15-20 chaos tops ). You 6 socket it right away and 4link+2 link it and color it
- Ammy - Here is the tricky part. For this build you need 154 dexterity but we get only 120 dexterity from skill tree. I choose to put dexterity on ammy because its the easiest way. If you want you can craft with masters + dexterity on other gear pieces buy you will loose important mods. Important mods on Amulet: Cast Speed + Maximum Life + Mana Regenration+Maximum Mana
- Rings - Rings can have a lot of cool mods on them that can help our build. I'll try to prioritize. Cast Speed, Mana Regeneration, Life, Energy Shield, Maximum Mana
- Belt - Maximum Life - Resists - Energy Shield - Flasks stuff

Flasks

Try to get flasks that can remove status ailments of you: Shocked, Bleeding, Burning, Curses, Freeze and Chill

Our passive skill tree combined with our Belly of the Beast gives us Insane flasks. I have 4090 hp and everytime i use a charge of flask i get insta healed.

2 Bubbling is a must in my opionion
1 Granite with % ARMOR NOT EVASION is a must
1 Quicksilver for placement highly advised

Bandids

Normal - Help Oak
Cruel - Kill them all
Merciless - Kill them all

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I also run Atziri Service here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1028410
You can watch stream for atziri kills here: twitch.tv/alexalexhuntus/ . Not a famous streamer or something, i only stream for clients to see their drops.
Last edited by AlexUngur on Jan 14, 2015, 6:39:35 AM
How you manage to survive from unexpected huge damage? E.g. roah charge.
48% movement speed+ immortal call, but ussually they die before getting to me.

Edit: Stream is up, doing atziri runs, you can hop in to see how it works
Last edited by AlexUngur on Aug 31, 2014, 10:21:22 AM
Watched your atziri run. Epic build. And most important - it's very cheap compared to others.
So is this playable in beyond?
what about bandits? cant find it in your guide
"
katjezz wrote:
So is this playable in beyond?

sry but this version is not

@leoo1337 oak - kill - kill will add the info now
Last edited by AlexUngur on Aug 31, 2014, 3:53:18 PM
okay thx, are you sure this isnt a build viable in beyond? i just started it in beyond :(
okay thx, are you sure this isnt a build viable in beyond? i just started it in beyond :(
What a nice build! just bought belly of the beast + 6l staff + all gems what need. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info