[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

I've been following this guide since you posted it, and here's my feedback/comments:

I leveled with a mix of freezing pulse/glacial cascade (I know I should have used flameblast but I like glacial cascade :D), couldn't really use srs until beginning of merciless.

I bought a 5L staff for 4c, rolled +2fire and regen on it (took me a while, saw several +2 lightning and cast speed before seeing +2fire), regaled and added 10% cast speed with the master's bench.

After that, it was ridiculous, piety down to zero in crematorium before I could cast flesh offering, piety in lunaris didn't last 15 seconds, dominus about the same for each form.

Got 2 vaal haste dropping from strongboxes (lucky me) and that was even better, maps are a breeze until now.

I still need to up my hp pool and finish my links, my gear is still pretty crappy.

- flesh offering is really good
- vagan is a joke (even when he use a flask, his life go down...)
- vaal haste is the best thing ever, I might use it on every build I do now :|
- this build isn't designed to tank at all, until srs dps don't kill foes before they reach you, you'd better use flameblast/any skill you're fine with.

My current gear
Spoiler

3600hp, 75/75/73/-56 res
Last edited by Reddart on Sep 4, 2014, 10:05:13 AM
I am curious in your SRS 6l. You do not run faster casting. I can do 25 skulls with faster but only 18 without it, the damage you tested, did you also test faster casting and did getting more skulls out faster not do much for overall damage?

How many skulls are you getting out?
@Reddart don't worry, once you get your endgame flask, all your links, endgame gear (wich is very cheap i see. Just did some shopping for Uber atziri and there was no piece that costed over 1 exalted ). I have currently 4.6k hp with 38% belly, planning on getting 40% when i do uber. I currently run maps to level some gems, and i have no problems at all, not even with phys damage.

@ChestyPuller i currently can have 22 spirits up without vaal haste on. You don't need faster casting, you need pure dps links on your staff. It will get better once you get ammy+rings with 7%/7%/11%+ cast speed on them. They are not more than 10 chaos on xyz. Ppl don't realy know how to price jewellery. The combination mana reg+cast speed+ maximum mana/energy shield is extremly cheap atm.

Make sure you have q15+ on your srs, it matters A LOT!

You guys need to understand, especially if you are doing maps, that this build survivability is mostly depinding on flasks.

Usual setup is: Bubble+dispel something
Bubble+dispel Something
Catalysed+dispel something ( I recommend warding - dispels curses )
Granite with +% ARMOR ( NOT EVASION )+ anything
Quick silver +move speed ( for placement ) + soemthing

In your inventory: 1 Topaz, 1 Ruby, 1 Saphire. If you know you are 2 mins away from fightining Merveil, replace the granite with saphire= shes dead
If you know you are fightning dominus, replace the granite with topaz = hes dead
For fire you don't really need anything in the end because if you run exactly my setup and skill tree you will have 83% FIRE RESISTANCE all the time ( 1% from barbarism and 7% from purity of fire ).

Oh, and if you have problems with rhoes, make sure you pop granite when you see them.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. But don't worry, once you get along with the playstyle, eveything in this game with this build is literally a joke.
Last edited by AlexUngur on Sep 4, 2014, 12:51:40 PM
Hi, questions for you :)

In terms of kill atziri... In a +2 fire 5L which gem would u leave out? thinking echo?
@Granikk minion damage. Your setup would be : Srs+Spell echo+multistrike+melee splash+ Melee physical. At 2x vaals and atziri switch melee splash with Empower
Hi i really like your build it looks amazing.
But 2 questions.
Do you think with this build ueber atziri is possible ?
And my other question. Do you think this build would also work as a hybrid build ? Do you think you will have enough mana without eldrich battery ?
Nice build but

"
Inspired by ZiggyD

what about Pepprmint, Rhaegar, me, Crezury, Sherkhan, and everyone else who made SRS builds that didn't forget Influence? ^^
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I was thinking about what you mentioned last night on the belly of the beast going a 4l and a 2l...

Curious what do you think of this instead....do CWDT EC and Increased duration on the belly then spell totem and arc ...then on separately toss in IC so I could take it to 20?

Would this be better as far as self casting IC or no? Trying to get a feel for it before I start playing around and make a stupid mistake
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Sep 4, 2014, 1:57:19 PM
@DBB2003 - I am working on leveling my empower to level 3 atm and after that i will attempt uber atziri, will let you guys know
- If you want hybrid, you should check MatrixFactor's topic, if i remember correctly he has hybrid build + hybrid would be most efficient as witch, not scion in my opionion
- You would have to replace Belly of the Beast with another chest that gives you a ton of ES +alpha howl and this is not the concept of this build

@MatrixFactor hey there. Yes we had some discussions in your topic but if i remember correctly not many people from your topic wanted to go pure HP, they all wanted hybrid or Ci.
Rhaegar - i don't know who he is.
You - yes i got some basics from you in matter of SRS functionality
Crezury - yes when i saw his stream i decided on the moment i wanted to do SRS. This skill tree has nothing to do with his. He made it in 1.1.5, i made it in 1.2.
Sherkhan - i saw him in your topic a couple of times, other than that, i don't know his build if he has one.
Pepprmint - at your advise for hp build you said to check his build as scion. I remeber exactly opening his skill tree and closing it after 30 seconds because there was something i didn't like, can't remember what though.
ZiggyD - Saw his skill tree, it was more closer to what i wanted to do, except the IR wich i find it useless in the path i took and some couple other nodes.

In the end i did the skill tree from scratch for what i wanted, had all the items i wanted to use in my had, and made a skill tree to work with them. This are not the oscar prizes to thank my family and friends for helping me achieve whatever. If someone wants to use my build, go ahead, if someone makes a topic with my build and says its his and modifies 1 node in skill tree, be my guest. I don't give a... I'm not looking for fame or 2 billion topic views, people asked me my build, my items, this was the best way to show them.
I feel like most of the skill tree i got from ziggy's skill tree and thats why i put him there.

@ChestyPuller It would not be effective because you don't need more self cast stuff. You need to spend as much time as you can casting SRS. I just bought a q20 IC and now i have a 6 second IC. Thats more than enough. The only things you need to self cast with this builds are Vaal haste, Flesh Offering, SRS and Totem at Atziri or harder bosses.
Last edited by AlexUngur on Sep 4, 2014, 4:31:53 PM
Thank you, I will go with yours and my original build was based around ziggy as well which explains why our trees were so close.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info