[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Hello.You update your build when awakening are released in live ?
"
Teyo wrote:
Been leveling as this since i could get my hands on SrS and seem to be doing fine so far. Great build. Can someone clarify that Herald of Ash doesn't work with SrS?

Note: I am building this in CB atm.

All heralds are buffs for the player itself and don't count as an aura, hence minions do not benefit from the use. To be precise: the spell that summons a raging spirit does more damage (in case of herald of thunder +x lightning damage) BUT hits no monsters and thus deals no damage. Damage output is done solely by minions.
Joined 07.08.2011 as Arebor
Last edited by Zagharos on Jun 22, 2015, 9:38:21 PM
nicebuild
how will this work in awakening without reduced mana? has anyone calculated how much aura effect passives we need to take to run our auras.

any changes to this build in particular? i am planning to do this as a first char in warband league.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 9, 2015, 4:57:26 AM
i have a lvl 65 scion no good reduced mana gems so can only run 1 aura with the 5 link mana cost and i only run haste as aura with generousity and reduc mana as support (but reduced mana wont change much since i only use 1 aura cant cast other one no mana for srs xd). i can do + 4 lvl maps fine (at lvl 63 i did lvl 67 maps.) i got my enlighten ready for the patch and at lvl 10 enlighten will be so much more better and u wil get the stones too but i dont know about 2.0 scion skill tree i hope her wont change much.
My current gear

Hey , Been doing this build a while and looked up some 2.0 trees and this is what im using atm with roughly the same gear and gem setups - the Pof , its still slotted below because i havent given up on maybe finding a way to make it work later .

I am still working on my amulet , as you can see some of the gear is average but it works atm for me

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4EBwhnCPQWbxcvGDwZihqPHNwdFB2qHb4i9CSwKPoqUy9vM4c1kjpYOuE_J0GHRZ1GcUlRSshMs025TeNTUlXGVdZZbVqRXsBfKl-YX7BilWTnakNqrGsXa9tsC20ZbqpvnnC7fRh_xoCkgseDCYPbhMWFYIhaj0aP-pMnkzqYrZrgm6GbtaBCplenCKh9qsSsmLJwtAy18rc-uJO86r0nvorAVMHFwzrKSsrTzLzPMtP72L3ZE9rd4Yjjauvk6-7sGOyK8NXyRfba99f56PrS-wn-Cv5J_o8=

4400 life with capped resists and 500 energy shield , was thinking of switching some of the ES gear to armour/evasion , gloves and helm , but not sure on the penalties for movement .

For jewels was looking at getting more cast speed and mana , stats that are good for the build basically
Last edited by Rogueweapon on Jul 11, 2015, 11:40:13 PM
Unsure if anyone is going to care, but I came back after an extended leave and had a hard time re-creating my build, as you can't even see the old build in the passive tree.. which really, really sucks. xD

I've done my best to re-create the build to the best of my memory, however if anyone has a better version, I'd like to see it.

Here is my over-all end-game build, and my current armor.
(note: I use andvarious gold rings, as my resistances are almost all capped at 125, except for chaos.. and I wanted more loot :P)
(note2: Also don't look at my gem levels.. as I'm currently leveling them all to max.. in hopes of getting some or most of them to 20% quality.)

Xikini's simple loot filter.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741538
Last edited by Xikini on Jul 23, 2015, 6:42:08 AM
"
Xikini wrote:
Unsure if anyone is going to care, but I came back after an extended leave and had a hard time re-creating my build, as you can't even see the old build in the passive tree.. which really, really sucks. xD

I've done my best to re-create the build to the best of my memory, however if anyone has a better version, I'd like to see it.

Here is my over-all end-game build, and my current armor.
(note: I use andvarious gold rings, as my resistances are almost all capped at 125, except for chaos.. and I wanted more loot :P)
(note2: Also don't look at my gem levels.. as I'm currently leveling them all to max.. in hopes of getting some or most of them to 20% quality.)

Update, since reduced mana no longer works for reducing aura requirements, I am now using these two rings, got rid of my purity of elements, and now have perm arctic armor.
Xikini's simple loot filter.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741538

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info