[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

how does this build do so much damage I"m looking at the points in the passive tree I feel like I'm being trolled what makes this build do so much damage ?
"
when it says minions have 10 % cast speed does that mean you have 10% more cast speed for your minions to come out because the way they worded it confuses the shit outta me

It's the minion's cast speed. Or more precisely, spectre's cast speed, such as evangelist, magic users, etc. When you think about minions, don't just think about zombie, skelly, srs. They are sure not spell casters, but we still have spectre. Some spectre-specialized build even link faster casting/spell echo with the Raise spectre gem.

"
how does this build do so much damage I"m looking at the points in the passive tree I feel like I'm being trolled what makes this build do so much damage ?

Base dmg of SRS is pretty solid and scaling well with levels, links, aura, and more importantly, you can pump out 3 skulls/sec and maintain 20-30 skulls simultaneously which can gang up and deal extremely high damage to Boss in total (up to 2 million dps with all the buff, EE, not counting curses, in 1.2, now it's been nerfed about 8% less).

See for yourself, it's easy to see the dmg with just a 4L at level 31 (SRS - Spell Echo - Multistrike - Melee Splash, Hatred, Haste).
How do you have 20-30 skulls at once? The most I can get with vaal haste and all auras on is 15-20:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwSzCGcI9A18EQ8UsBUgFm8XLxg8HRQdqh2-IuIksCTYKPoqTSycL28y0TOHNZI6WDwtPydBh0KjRUdFnUZxR-JKyEwtTLNNuVNSVcZV1lfJWW1akV-YZOdo8mpDa9ttGW6qcLt9GICkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIVtiEKPRpM6muCboaIApwiofarErJi0DLXytz64k7zqvSfAVMBmwcXGrsy8zzLT-9WB2L3ZE9rd2wvhiONq6rrr7uwY7IrwH_JF99f56PrS_gr-jw==
"
How do you have 20-30 skulls at once? The most I can get with vaal haste and all auras on is 15-20

You are badly needing cast speed on your jewellery.
Gear:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Build: http://poeurl.com/zix68pr
I'm using this build for 1month SC. Pretty good so far. Any major improvements I can make?
Last edited by bferret on Mar 30, 2015, 12:17:19 AM
"
bferret wrote:
Gear:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

I'm using this build for 1month SC. Pretty good so far. Any major improvements I can make?

Well, you should upgrade your gears if you're already at lv6x. This build requires a lot of sockets, which your gears severely lack. Try to cap your res with jewelry (easy 1-2c per one). Goldrim is good for leveling but it lacks life and ES, which contributes a lot to your mana regen, your casting and then AA. You should use a pure ES helmet there since helmet can be an easy source for ES. You don't link your chest so I can't comment but if you can't find a cheap 6s Belly, you can use a good armor/es one with high life and 4L-2L. Still pretty good, considering it is SC anyway.

Passive Tree: You really need Potency of Will's cluster for 45% incr duration. It'll actually contribute a lot to DPS since you'll be able to maintain more skulls at the same time. There is +30 dex node nearby too, and you can take Relenting's cluster for both life and mana cost reduction (which can be helpful at any level).
Hello. Can you make a link for HC version of the build? Thank you
IGN: @lovepaininme
"
Zigmynd wrote:
Hello. Can you make a link for HC version of the build? Thank you

I doubt the OP is still playing POE. You can take a look at my HC build:

Currently @lv68 (oak/kill/kill):
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwhnCPQNfBZvFy8YPB0UHb4kqij6LJwtHy9vM4c1kjbpOlg8LUGHRZ1GcUrITLNNuVNSVcZV1lfJWW1akV-YZOdqQ2qsa9ttGW6qcLt9GICkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIhCj0aTOpUgmK2a4JuhpwiofarErJi0DLXytz64k7zqvSfAVMHFwfPGrsy8zzLT-9WB2L3ZE9rd2wvjauq66-7sGOyK8kX31_no-tL-Cv6P

My target tree (basically more life, more cast speed, flask nodes):
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwhnCPQNfBZvFy8YPB0UHb4kqij6LJwtHy9vM4c1kjbpOlg8LUGHRZ1GcUrITLNNuVNSVcZV1lfJWW1akV-YZOdqQ2qsa9ttGW6qcLt9GICkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIhCj0aTOpUgmK2a4JuhpwiofarErJi0DLXytz64k7zqvSfAVMHFwfPGrsy8zzLT-9WB2L3ZE9rd2wvjauq66-7sGOyK8kX31_no-tL-Cv6PavoOXEV-8NWP-gcelS5JUU3jOuHE9n31_lQNzStQHM49DyTYhW3hiB2qwONLV_Gzb54=

I tweaked the links a bit and use a 4L for some zombies/spectre/skeletons for decoy/meatshield, which helps survivability a lot, but I must drop generosity to combine all aura into a 4L (Hatred - Haste - Clarity - RM). I think if you can get GG gears to boost your life to 5k, you can drop the minions to tank everything with SRS. For vaal gems, you can go with 2 vaal haste (more dps) or 1 vaal haste + 1 vaal summon skeletons (more defense).
Last edited by wiwigvn on Apr 1, 2015, 12:32:27 AM
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
bferret wrote:
Gear:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Well, you should upgrade your gears if you're already at lv6x. This build requires a lot of sockets, which your gears severely lack. Try to cap your res with jewelry (easy 1-2c per one). Goldrim is good for leveling but it lacks life and ES, which contributes a lot to your mana regen, your casting and then AA. You should use a pure ES helmet there since helmet can be an easy source for ES. You don't link your chest so I can't comment but if you can't find a cheap 6s Belly, you can use a good armor/es one with high life and 4L-2L. Still pretty good, considering it is SC anyway.

Passive Tree: You really need Potency of Will's cluster for 45% incr duration. It'll actually contribute a lot to DPS since you'll be able to maintain more skulls at the same time. There is +30 dex node nearby too, and you can take Relenting's cluster for both life and mana cost reduction (which can be helpful at any level).

Will definitely look into those upgrades. Thanks for the help.

Chest:

Any tips for leveling this spec?

Tried OP's suggestions and was very slow playing solo due to no groups in the current 1 month league

In preparation for 1.4
Last edited by _Trekka on Apr 8, 2015, 7:01:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info