[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Does fire damage and cold damage on the staff affect SRS damage? I'm thinking of buying a +3 staff with fire damage on it. Is it worth it?
"
grymmd wrote:
Does fire damage and cold damage on the staff affect SRS damage? I'm thinking of buying a +3 staff with fire damage on it. Is it worth it?

no it does not affect SRS damage
I see that Haste is not a gem recommended to get 20% quality on, why is that? Wouldn't an increase of radius affect SRS further away?
Is this build uber Atziri Viable?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAuMD7gQHB6UIZwj0EQ8UsBZvFvMXLxg8HRQdviSqJLAk2CY8KPosnC9vL50zhzWSNuk6WDrhPC1Bh0KjRZ1JskrITC1Ms025TeNTUlXGVdZZbVqRX5hk52pDaqxr220Zbqpwu30Yf8aApIIegseD24VghW2IQo9Gkzqa4JuhplenCKh9qsSsmLXytz64k7zqvSfAVMHFxq7MvM8y0_vVgdi92RPa3dsL42rr7uwY7IryRffX-ej60v4K_o8=

a friend of mine made a few changes to the build.
He dropped Harrier, foresight and profane chemistry. and used some cast speed nodes and more life nodes for it.
what do you think?
Sry for doublepost.
IM planning to use this build on hardcore. is it viable there?

EDIT/ found the edit button just now -_-
Last edited by gravijas on Feb 26, 2015, 9:13:43 AM
Its HC viable if you invest more in hp nodes and get a rumi's asap
Someone needs to explain this build to me. It's so God damned awful for everything because you literally die to anything. I have 4.8k HP and maxed resistances and I die every God damned second. Every single melee attack 1 shots me even though I run around with multiple Granite flasks that have +80% increaed armor on use. My other Flasks are Bubbling Divines but they're useless when you get 1 shot every second. Mapping with this build is horrendous. You kill stuff fast but if you ever take a single hit you die.

Here's my build:

Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA6QLfiv6zvYJXK20Z7Ip9GGvbLJwI9MBUvOpqQ0yzLR-VIMHzgh7bC4hCwcXsGHC72RMvb4_68NVJUX_GflkvnRbzJjzr5AQHXyqD21XGOliboffXrJjMvKrEhWBNuY9GpwgdFICkVdZk5xcv-tJCoySw42oWb5BVGjjAGmaeU1JFnZrg6-64k9rd-eiCxyj6aqxakah90_sD7jOHHb48Lcautz5Bh88yWW1fmG6qtfI1kti9_gpKyKQ50IFH4iLiFSAqTT8n8kU64aZXTeMk2IVt1YENfFfJ

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

All I do is die. I hate this build and I have no idea how other people make it work. If something even looks at you you just keel over instantly. It's the most frustrating and awful gaming experience that I've ever had. I have no idea why anyone would choose this build.
Last edited by Pride_ on Mar 1, 2015, 6:52:47 PM
"
Pride_ wrote:
Someone needs to explain this build to me. It's so God damned awful for everything because you literally die to anything. I have 4.8k HP and maxed resistances and I die every God damned second. Every single melee attack 1 shots me even though I run around with multiple Granite flasks that have +80% increaed armor on use. My other Flasks are Bubbling Divines but they're useless when you get 1 shot every second. Mapping with this build is horrendous. You kill stuff fast but if you ever take a single hit you die.

Here's my build:

Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA6QLfiv6zvYJXK20Z7Ip9GGvbLJwI9MBUvOpqQ0yzLR-VIMHzgh7bC4hCwcXsGHC72RMvb4_68NVJUX_GflkvnRbzJjzr5AQHXyqD21XGOliboffXrJjMvKrEhWBNuY9GpwgdFICkVdZk5xcv-tJCoySw42oWb5BVGjjAGmaeU1JFnZrg6-64k9rd-eiCxyj6aqxakah90_sD7jOHHb48Lcautz5Bh88yWW1fmG6qtfI1kti9_gpKyKQ50IFH4iLiFSAqTT8n8kU64aZXTeMk2IVt1YENfFfJ

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

All I do is die. I hate this build and I have no idea how other people make it work. If something even looks at you you just keel over instantly. It's the most frustrating and awful gaming experience that I've ever had. I have no idea why anyone would choose this build.

you need to run arctic armor to make this build work
No, I never run AA on this build and I die very rarely.
To be honest: this is by far the most valuable build I played so far. (right now I play a tornado shooter at torment which is also very nice).
So if you die a lot you just seem to ignore the game mechanics for this build.

Heres my gear for comparison:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info