[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

i am currently sitting at 4.6k hp, but after respec for uber i will be 5k+
So am curious... have a BRBRRB 5 link staff... would it work the same as ur BRRBRB Staff?
oh wait... just noticed as i hit send... that its the same... mine is just backwards lol
rofl ^
Alex this is my current gear, what do you think? Looking for suggestions. I have a SRS 20q but its only level 17 right now, its in my weapon swap with my level 2 empower.

@chesty vrey good gear. I suppose maps are a joke to you right now. Soon you'll be able to do atziri with no problem at all :)

This is my current gear atm, keep in mind that im working my way to optimize it for uber atziri.

Last edited by AlexUngur on Sep 5, 2014, 10:59:38 PM
Looking great, Alex! The Rumi's are a bit pricey yet for me. Frankly this build does not support MF well so money is the only real struggle I have right now.
Well if you had trouble with trio I would just unspec charisma and invest into life and double curse. Should be fine then.

Also I would use splash for trio, but no splash for atziri/vaals.

Also to answer Virus's question. Hybrid can top out at 10-11k HP+ES (with sherkhan's tree) or 9-9.5k (with my tree), whereas life will top out at 6.5kHP. The reason is with hybrid we take 140-150% life and 200-250% ES, and with pure life you get 190-200%life+belly of the beast. Then hybrid can take advantage of huge ES available on chest and helm. The difference is that hybrid will have only 4-5k HP and the rest will be ES (which does allow us to use vaal immortality, aka discipline), while life can insta heal all 6.5k with flasks. Then pure life build is easier to gear due to EB, it has a few extra gem slots, and can run a 40% aura, whereas hybrid is stuck with 2*60+clarity, and has strict requirements on mana reg from gear.

Alex you can use my DPS tool if you care about figuring out the optimal support/curse for your specific tree. (signature) I think mofl is fine, but you can also run MD instead of Emp in your splash setup and replace splash->emp. This isn't optimal for splash, but it is for single target if mofl isn't working reliably. Otherwise mofl is optimal, or added fire if you use all three of EE, EW, Flam.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Sep 6, 2014, 12:17:38 AM
after my empower levels i will give 1-2 more tries. I will use SRS+Multi+echo+empower+Added fire+melee phys in the first try and try to switch added fire with melee splash to take care of the other 2 after she is dead ( if she dies :) :).
In the second try will just go with emp instead of minion damage +melee splash. I am leveling ele weakness atm, i think that will make some difference, but double curse is a no go.

I already quit purity of fire and charisma and sit at 5.5k hp. Kitting wasnt really a problem because i had 2 Rumi's so the only problem was the dps burst at beginning to kill her as fast as possible.
@ChestyPuller quite the opposite. This build supports MF. I was running at a point with 210 IR/33IQ in atziri map but got bored of swapping after 30 runs. I could feel the difference but meh, i'm more of a comfort guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info