[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

@gexstar +2 staff is better.

@WhaleRum if you would not kill atziri then you won't have to take ele equilibrium from skill tree and the 2 links from chest with spell totem+arc would prolly be the curse +incr aoe. Its really up to you what you want to put there.

ChestyPuller@

+ item rarity instead of minion damage, and another ring with rarity. Sure i was low on resists but then again, nothing came close to me, double vaal died instantly, trio dies instantly. At atziri i would swap andvarius and boots to cap resists.
In maps though, andvarius i don't think would have its place. Depends on how big resists tier you have on other items.
And yes, tested myself ele weakness yesterday, it boots dps significantly and i find it very useful at atziri. In mapping, i would use it though for anything except map bosses. Normally, if you followed the build, monsters should be dead by the time you cast the curse so no point doing it.

Did about 20 75 maps, don't have higher map pool since i quit mapping at lvl 72 maps and started leveling doing atziri ( did lvl 86-89 by killing atziri ) and well, didn't have a map that lasted more than 4-5 minutes tops.

@gexstarS idhebreath is good for leveling and thats all. On late game amulet you want hp+dexterity+Cast speed+mana regen

@Everyone I respecced the tree for uber atziri and i ended up having 5800 hp. I lost some cast speed on rings. I am at 0.30/seco cast wich is still pretty decent, i just hope its enough. For those who want this tankier version i will update the guid with the skill tree and items.
Sure update the first post with new build.
Sir, I noticed that you took Profane Chemistry near the ranger tree, wouldn't written in the blood be better since it'll take only 5 nodes to get it while Profane Chemistry takes 7 coming from the Sentinel node. Is the reason why you take Profane Chemistry because of the additional Dexterity and Life Recovery from Flasks? Great guide btw
ffs logged into the game today, and my belly of the beast is missing! and i finally got the right colors for it!
What level would you recoomend starting to try and run atziri?

Great build btw :D
i was asking CrazyDomina about artziri he said that start farming at lvl 86
Why is Melee PHysical better than Minion Damage ?

Minion damage has the way bigger numbers. Something about the calculation ?
Well I'm at lv 66 with the build and I'm loving it. Thanks for the advice on the staff, it worked great for leveling up until the switch to srs.
gexstar melee phys multiplies the damage of hatred

Sry guys for missing two days, i will try to updated the build, made some changes to it and it works much better now + we get more survivability. I am at 6.000 hp atm. Thanks @MatrixFactor for the idea.
pls update ur skill tree so i can see..ide appreciate it alot..i been gone a year and im kinda rich, kinda poor.. i have like 100 exalts worth of shit but thats items..so i think i can finally build an op build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info