[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"
POEBuzzsaw wrote:

I think AA doesn't work with reduced mana

Yeap, AA doesn't work with RM.
@POEBuzzsaw
1. I went life purely because i don't like CI or Hybrid. I wanted to test out The new Potion nodes + the synergy with belly beast + the fact that because now its 12 hp/level works even better. I reached 6k hp so it worked just find.

2. I started as scion because i find the the first 5-6 start noted more suitable for what i wanted and it is way easier to get to the keypoints of switching to srs.

3. Keep in mind SRS is not an atack that you can target somewhere on the map and from 2 clicks you destroy that point on the map no. You have to cast the spirits and they will autoattack till they get to that point. This is a build where casting time and effectiveness is very important.
Example 1: Maps. Why would you spend 1 second casting 2 curse on 12 monsters and then 1 second casting SRS to kill them, when you can spend 1 second casting SRS and they clear them instantly anyway? I got my empowered leveled to level 3 yesterday, and did a lvl 77 map just for fun. You know how many hits does a single raging spirit needs to kill a white mob? 2, exactly 2. Now with a 0.28-0.30 cast speed, the entire screen of mobs doesnt matter white, blue, yellow, orange, dies in 2-3 seconds tops.

Example 2: Normal Atziri. I kill double vaal instantly withough Vaal Haste even on, just flesh offering+arc totem. Since i got a curse for uber atziri i tried once to curse the double vaals, useless, they were already dead by the time i clicked the curse button. Trio Bosses. Dead in 3-4 seconds, do i have time to curse? no. Atziri. Split phase, dead in 1 second, normala phase dead instantly, do i have time to curse? no.

Example 3: Uber Atziri. Here curse is usefull yes. But just for trio+uber atziri, double vaal still dies instantly.
So unless you respec for the new tree i will post, its absolutely not worth getting a a curse if you don't plan to do uber.

4. The build has douable Vaal Haste for a reason. One vaal haste lasts 15.66 seconds. Two last 31.24 seconds. That means that 90% of the map you have increased cast speed, move speed 90% of the map. When devours pop out you have time to reposition, cast srs, boom they are dead. You have no reason to dies except if you are looking at a tv show on second monitor.
However, with the new tree+ new flasks i will post, i tested myself. You can tank a pack of devourse, you can tank 18-20 titty bitches and you can tank 15 rhoas coming at you. But, that is more expensive.

@eexit Didn't knew that. On the cast bar it say's the tooltip from reduced mana is applied. Doesn't make a difference. Its place would still be there.
"
AlexUngur wrote:
36/15 is not realy 30 chaos worth no.

what would you recommend as a good price for that? its already 6s and 2/4L so that saves me a lot of time and money on doing those things.
if you think you have bad rng then yes, actually even though i suppose its a good price in the end. I'm more of a perfectionist myself so i wouldn't buy other than 40/15 :). I bought this one i have because back in the first days of the league i didn't have from where to choose
i agree i like to have top rolls too, but all ive seen for top rolls even w/o 6 sockets is ones going for like 2ex or more on poe.xyz. >.<
I've read your guide and so, buut... Im having lots of troubles about leveling up until i get to SRS. I just dont know how to do this efficiently, because all nodes we get from are for survivability and minios until lvl 50 and you said you dont use minions until then... Trouble ...

Nice Build BTW !
flameblast+fire pen+spell echo on a +1 fire weapon
@hisokasp dude, i start lvling srs when reached 31lvl and get faster casting and get some 4L all equip was maxed for cast speed and i have no troubles//
"
AlexUngur wrote:
@POEBuzzsaw
1. I went life purely because i don't like CI or Hybrid. I wanted to test out The new Potion nodes + the synergy with belly beast + the fact that because now its 12 hp/level works even better. I reached 6k hp so it worked just find.

2. I started as scion because i find the the first 5-6 start noted more suitable for what i wanted and it is way easier to get to the keypoints of switching to srs.

3. Keep in mind SRS is not an atack that you can target somewhere on the map and from 2 clicks you destroy that point on the map no. You have to cast the spirits and they will autoattack till they get to that point. This is a build where casting time and effectiveness is very important.
Example 1: Maps. Why would you spend 1 second casting 2 curse on 12 monsters and then 1 second casting SRS to kill them, when you can spend 1 second casting SRS and they clear them instantly anyway? I got my empowered leveled to level 3 yesterday, and did a lvl 77 map just for fun. You know how many hits does a single raging spirit needs to kill a white mob? 2, exactly 2. Now with a 0.28-0.30 cast speed, the entire screen of mobs doesnt matter white, blue, yellow, orange, dies in 2-3 seconds tops.

Example 2: Normal Atziri. I kill double vaal instantly withough Vaal Haste even on, just flesh offering+arc totem. Since i got a curse for uber atziri i tried once to curse the double vaals, useless, they were already dead by the time i clicked the curse button. Trio Bosses. Dead in 3-4 seconds, do i have time to curse? no. Atziri. Split phase, dead in 1 second, normala phase dead instantly, do i have time to curse? no.

Example 3: Uber Atziri. Here curse is usefull yes. But just for trio+uber atziri, double vaal still dies instantly.
So unless you respec for the new tree i will post, its absolutely not worth getting a a curse if you don't plan to do uber.

4. The build has douable Vaal Haste for a reason. One vaal haste lasts 15.66 seconds. Two last 31.24 seconds. That means that 90% of the map you have increased cast speed, move speed 90% of the map. When devours pop out you have time to reposition, cast srs, boom they are dead. You have no reason to dies except if you are looking at a tv show on second monitor.
However, with the new tree+ new flasks i will post, i tested myself. You can tank a pack of devourse, you can tank 18-20 titty bitches and you can tank 15 rhoas coming at you. But, that is more expensive.

@eexit Didn't knew that. On the cast bar it say's the tooltip from reduced mana is applied. Doesn't make a difference. Its place would still be there.

Thanks very much for such detailed answers. Well solved my confusions. Still not convinced about the second point, starting from scion you get 20% mana regen and 24% maximum mana for 4 points, starting from witch you get 60% mana regen, 20% maximum mana , 12% +flat 14 ES, for 5 points. As your old leveling tree, can be well connected at 50 points, before switching to SRS.

When will you update your new tree? Wish I can take as a reference before I start leveling my SRS build.

Last edited by POEBuzzsaw on Sep 9, 2014, 11:16:46 PM
http://poeurl.com/yZBIGQ1

there is the new skill tree. I basically dropped the charisma and the path to it to take more hp. Doing so you have to drop purity of fire, thus needing better gear. I still recommend as the first instance the first tree skill tree with the first gem setup for a fast reach and cheap atziri kill and map farming. Once the currency is stacking, speccing into this tree is advised, as i now reached 6k hp and with 2 Rumi's Granite i am 99% invincible to everything except the uber atziri map.

Tested my self, can tank anything till its dead: devours, rhoas, titty's whatever you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info