[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Hi i really loves your build :).
You posted your new skill tree und told us you need better gear. So can you plz link your new gear so i have something to go on :)
Hello everybody. looking for some answers about srs build.

I - Cast speed. there a 6+4+4+4 nodes (whitch left start) and 3+3+6 (near EE). Will it significantly up dps? 30% cast speed for only 7 skill points.

II - If it's not atziri farmin (leveling, then mapping) AA isnt need. So would it be able to dont use Clarity (and Eldritch Battery) or low level clarity 5-10lvl.

III - Variant with Shield. Would be dmg too low with out +3lvl for srs?
for example
3 Link - Spell Totem + Arc & Elemental Weakness
3 Link - Reduced Mana - Hatred - Generosity
4 Link - Reduced Mana - Haste - Clarity - Purity of Fire (or mb Determitaion if it's not Atrizi farmin, no AA)
4 Link - Vaal Haste - Vaal Haste - Increase Duration - Flesh Offering
4 Link - Immortal Call - Cast When Damage Taken - Increase Duration - Enduring Cry

there my sketch of skill points spend
+140str, +90dex, 139% life, some more Armor
Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34ptGWvbfRjsijpYVcbMvPfXrJiFYKrETblZbV-Ybqq18jWS2L3-Crc-QYf56ILHKPrr7mpDwFQI9C9v2RNwu-wYwcUaj_ba-wkZipu1wzrKSm-egwlGcbQMHarhiICkJLCG0Rcv-tJk51XW42o26RZvJKqmrBpsA-4dvjOHrKpKyGqsWpGofdP7hxlsFvxLJ-3PMiycmK0i9A2NbAt_xpMnHNwdFI9Gm6FXK72C_rPpAoPbBAdMsxjXHKfGrlOlSOcHpQLjSbIk2IVt1YGnhJBVwBpmnho4WfN-WcT2PC2a4EWdU1JeH93RX8oM9-nV

ou yes, another question - can be Minion Instability helpful at start/leveling? :)

P.S. u'v take x4 5% life (scion start) - it's better to take 4+4+6 with life on kill
Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAGDy9J5M6CGf56DWS2L3-Crc-QYfPMlltX5huqrXySsikOdCBR-Ii4hUgKk0_J4VgqsTMvPfXm6GPRqcIuJPr7ij6gsdNuYCkJLCG0Rcv-tIdFFXWZOfjajbptAzqug18V8lvnoMJRnGD21XGOlismGvbTLMEB30Y7IptGWpDwFQI9Lzq2wuCHsHzlSAvb9kTcLvsGMHFiEIsnNrdU1JFnZrgA-4dvjOHrKpZ88AaZp6HGWwW_Esn7ZBVGjinhMDjS1fxsx2q4Yj-j8aeEH8MfZitaqxakah90_trFw==

scion starting 5%life/6%es/12%eva always concede for other nodes
Last edited by mnymail on Sep 10, 2014, 1:34:24 PM
Im currently using a 5L +2 Staff. But a 4L +3 Scepter would be better, wouldnt it ?
Cause +1 all gems is better than melee physical damage ?

Plus i can use a shield.

*edit*
i thought sceptres can have 4 sockets... fuck my life.
Last edited by gexstar on Sep 10, 2014, 10:44:47 AM
@DBB2003 new passive tree http://poeurl.com/yZBIGQ1
New gear:

With this gear i get 5.9k hp, and can never die in maps pretty much nor normal atziri, however its a bit more expensive than the previous one because the lack of purity of fire wich i replaced with elemental weakness wich i pretty much never get the chance to use it in maps. Forgot to switch added fire with melee splash before linking gear. For mapping you put melee splash instead of added fire. If you don't have level 3 Empower than you put minion damage instead of empower.

@mnymail

1. Yes cast speed can significantly boost dps, if you so choose to get the cast speed nodes you will have to quit survivability, wich i would do honestly for mapping, but many people prefer otherwise.

2. You still need high level clarity for this build and i don't find it a problem to have it at level 20. It only revers 250 mana if i remember, wich is basically nothing. AA is highly recommended for maps because of its damage reduction. Don't understimate it.

3. No bro. I think i said it before, this build's main defense its the offense. When you kill stuff instantly why would you give that up just to not kill it instantly and be able to get more hits. More directly, why would you prefer to get hit than to not get hit? Armor has 0 use for us.

4. Why would i need life on kill? 4+4+6=14% 5+5+5=15% thats 1% more hp. Again, why would i need life on kill? when you have 3 hp potions with 9 total charges when 1 charge instantly heals you to full, life on kill is useless.

@gexstar LOL
Last edited by AlexUngur on Sep 10, 2014, 2:33:48 PM
4 - oops) incorrectly calculated. my bad. actually one more % of life.

2 - AA reduce dmg taken not in %. it might be realy nice vs range attack mobs, especially mobs using barrage.

3 - yeap, build is realy offencive. rapidly and dmgly. realized the gist. Seems that ImmCall with increased duration + AA - it's enough to do not die from phys dmg. and of course move speed, because it is still range attack character.

all that's nice ...but how much mana you have? 1000? 1200? and how much regen mana/sec?
Spoiler

http://poe.mikelat.com/#auras=1&name%5B1%5D=Aura+Group+1&cla%5B1%5D=20&has%5B1%5D=1&hat%5B1%5D=1&pof%5B1%5D=1&bmg%5B1%5D=&rmg%5B1%5D=20&mul%5B1%5D=100&rms=22&life=1000&mana=3000

SRS cost may be ~70mp and have 2 cps, right? +37mp/s AA

All this suggests for me that it is realy difficult to go without Eldritch, i'v never play a build with AA before and it's hard to me to submit the mana calculations.

thanks for answers and for this tread
Last edited by mnymail on Sep 11, 2014, 2:14:35 AM
I currently have: 2396 total mana
1870 mana reserved
526 free mana
Running: Hatred, Haste, Clarity

In the first setup when i ran purity of fire i don't remember the exact stats but i think i had 250-300 unreserved mana.

My mana regen is 276.5/second now
My mana regen with previos setup was 299.6/second ( had more mana regen on gear )

Srs with empower instead of minion damage currently costs me 111 mana/cast and i have 0.29 cast speed.
Last edited by AlexUngur on Sep 11, 2014, 3:02:52 AM
Does purity of fire really help a lot? We use it only for reflect, isn't it?
Reflect does not affect our character in any way. We are not atacking, our minions are. Purity of fire only helps with atziri fight and to give us more liberty in gear selection.
Level 85

Spoiler

Am I ready for Atziri? xd
IGN: HarroHarbinger
What is the main reason to take "Effect buff on you" nodes? Boost Haste&Vaal Haste?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info