[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

@Catharsis you should be fine. But you'll have to put empower for bosses instead of melee splash. For trash switch to melee splash again. Make sure you have 3 eternal life with bleed removal and 2 ruby flasks

@haste, vaal haste, clarity, purity of fire. With lvl 20 purity of fire you will have 83% fire resists and with ruby 93%
So I did 4 runs of Atziri

First time, made it to atziri and died because I didn't get the vaal haste/skull spam timing right, and the statues kept killing me, ate all the portals and didn't kill her.

Second time I died twice, once to the trio because I didn't have bleed flasks (which I didn't know I needed) and once to the atziri guardians because my timing was off again, but I did manage to kill her in the end.

Third time killed her, no deaths.

Fourth time didn't even make it to Atziri, kept dying to the last trio bitch with the bleed shit.

But I'm getting the hang of it, thanks for the tip with the bleed flasks.

It ain't as easy as it looks, one second of a wrong move and the whole run is fucked.
I'm saying this so new players like me don't get discouraged if they fail a few times, it takes some practice to get all the timings right.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Sep 11, 2014, 3:03:21 PM
Alex, What do you think 20/20 SRS or a 21 SRS...trying to determine the merits, I know the 21 does more damage however the 20/20 gets to the target 20% faster than the 21 will which is gives it more time attacking the target over its duration.
i would recommend 20/20. The traveling speed is pretty important

@Catharsis Yes you need bleed and granite potion for trio fight till you get enough damage to kill them instantly.

Remember to put arc totem first and precast your spirits. Pop flesh offering, vaal haste and when you have about 20 spirits you can move to the titty boss wich should die fast. The other 2 bosses will most of the time go directly to your totem, you then move in other place, put another totem and start casting again. Do that over and over again till you kill them. On normal you shouldn't need splash in your setup for trio bosses but if you find yourself overwhelmed, you can use that to get rid of minion spawns.

On atziri battle is mostly about the timing. When she splits you have to make sure you are already on top of the statue you want to kill, with arc totem summoned near it, flesh offering up, vaal haste up and cast spirits non-stop. It should die pretty fast.
Last edited by AlexUngur on Sep 11, 2014, 7:42:36 PM
Hello, looks like a very fun and great build. I just started to try it on standart. May alphas howl and CoD can work with this build ? CoD for a little bit more tankiness and alphas for clarity discipline and haste auras ?
Last edited by Se7ends on Sep 12, 2014, 1:01:10 AM
"
AlexUngur wrote:
i would recommend 20/20. The traveling speed is pretty important

@Catharsis Yes you need bleed and granite potion for trio fight till you get enough damage to kill them instantly.

Remember to put arc totem first and precast your spirits. Pop flesh offering, vaal haste and when you have about 20 spirits you can move to the titty boss wich should die fast. The other 2 bosses will most of the time go directly to your totem, you then move in other place, put another totem and start casting again. Do that over and over again till you kill them. On normal you shouldn't need splash in your setup for trio bosses but if you find yourself overwhelmed, you can use that to get rid of minion spawns.

On atziri battle is mostly about the timing. When she splits you have to make sure you are already on top of the statue you want to kill, with arc totem summoned near it, flesh offering up, vaal haste up and cast spirits non-stop. It should die pretty fast.

I did another run today after watching your kill video a few times and tried to copy it 1:1.
Of course my DPS wasn't as high but it pretty much went exactly as you did it. :)
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Really want to see a budget Atziri kill - 5 link SRS with +2 or +3 staff. It it seems perfectly possible to me. You just might have to actually move around a bit.

About to transition into a version of SRS in Beyond hopefully to farm Atziri, really don't want to have to 6 link a +3 staff :p And the only 6 linked staff available has god tier stats and is worth way more than I could afford.

Also, since you have so many duration nodes, if you self cast immortal call in the 2nd fight you literally wouldn't have to move at all except for the chaos degen. Echo - Enduring Cry and Increased Duration - Immortal Call are great. Something to consider :P

Nice build, don't really have much I can add.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Really want to see a budget Atziri kill - 5 link SRS with +2 or +3 staff. It it seems perfectly possible to me. You just might have to actually move around a bit.

About to transition into a version of SRS in Beyond hopefully to farm Atziri, really don't want to have to 6 link a +3 staff :p And the only 6 linked staff available has god tier stats and is worth way more than I could afford.

Also, since you have so many duration nodes, if you self cast immortal call in the 2nd fight you literally wouldn't have to move at all except for the chaos degen. Echo - Enduring Cry and Increased Duration - Immortal Call are great. Something to consider :P

Nice build, don't really have much I can add.

haha, "budget Atziri kill" and "+3 staff" doesnt rly fit sir
+3 staves are 4ex in Beyond, and 6 link staves of any sort that arent corrupted/unique are nonexistent.

4ex is budget for me, but everyone is doing 6 link +3 stuff for SRS which is like 20ex at minimum.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
I don't know myself because I freshly started this build, but unless the dmg of lvl 23 srs so uber drastically raises compared to a lvl 22 gem, I don't see the problem. Well, the links might give up at the end, perhaps. It seems like a 6 link is really welcome while fighting atziri, especially to be able to switch gems for empower.

Cos I was thinking the same thing.

I could probably buy this one 6 linked much cheaper than a +3 staff. But to answer the question about dps difference is beyond my imagination. Someone in endgame content should tell us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info