[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Just wanted to say thanks for the thread - currently 94 near 95 in beyond and it seems more and more people are realizing how OP the spec is as witch or as scion. I decided to go scion in hopes of being able to go low life bm now. Will update with how that goes. My gear is really mediocre aside from my staff.

ign = SLUG
Interesting build :) But to the perso saying it is very cheap ... have you checked what +1 +2 fire staves cost? Ouch.....
i got the unique +2 fire staff for 5c.... soo ya its cheap lol
Hey guys, sry but im playing Archage atm so thats why the delayed answers. Will try to get to you all.

@KOLACIC1 I have 3 wands in total. Two of them have 3 raging spirits for leveling to get a 21 and 3 empowers. These ones i have equipped for when i kill monsters. The other wand has Desecrate on it and i only put it for boss fights, cast desecrate, and then put it back in inventory.

@voonvoon you can do normal atziri with+2 5link staff wich is 3 exa tops with very good options

@ChestyPuller for normal atziri i ran my first spec: purity of fire, haste, hatred, clarity
Flasks: Bubble with bleed removal x3, Ruby flask x2

@dubbie yes gloves and boots for higher es so you can have higher mana regen, thus more spirits casted + higher AA level.

@Granikk I think i specified but will do it again.
1. When you have lvl 2 empower your 6 link setup for maps/trash its as it follows:
SRS+Echo+Multi+Melee Splash+Minion Damage+Melee Pysical

2. When you have lvl 2 Empower your 6 link setup for Atziri map trash monsters is as it follows: SRS+Echo+Multi+Melee Splash+Minion Damage+Melee Pysical

3. When you have lvl 2 Empower your 6 link setup for Atziri map bosses is as it follows: SRS+Echo+Multi+Empower lvl 2+Minion Damage+Melee Pysical

4. When you have lvl 3 empower your 6 link setup for maps/trash its as it follows:
SRS+Echo+Multi+Melee Splash+Empower lvl 3+Melee Pysical

5. When you have lvl 3 Empower your 6 link setup for Atziri map trash monsters is as it follows: SRS+Echo+Multi+Melee Splash+Empower lvl 3+Melee Pysical

6. When you have lvl 3 Empower your 6 link setup for Atziri map bosses is as it follows: SRS+Echo+Multi+Empower lvl 3+Melee PHys+Added Fire

Hope its clear enough.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask
Hey, just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the great build. I'm farming atziri pretty easily. I just run into a snag sometimes with the reflect atziri.

I find that I usually have to pick one when she splits and just set up there with all my spirits. This works great as long as the spot I choose isn't the one where the reflect one spawns. I can't get the spirits to move and they just go on her and die instantly. I'm left to run around dodging storm calls and flameblasts and just trying to eke out a few spirits here and there to try to finish her off.

Any tip like a pattern to where the reflect one will spawn or anything to avoid setting up on her? Or I just gotta get lucky?
Standard: ArcingTalon
"
AlexUngur wrote:
Hey guys, sry but im playing Archage atm so thats why the delayed answers. Will try to get to you all.

@KOLACIC1 I have 3 wands in total. Two of them have 3 raging spirits for leveling to get a 21 and 3 empowers. These ones i have equipped for when i kill monsters. The other wand has Desecrate on it and i only put it for boss fights, cast desecrate, and then put it back in inventory.

@voonvoon you can do normal atziri with+2 5link staff wich is 3 exa tops with very good options

@ChestyPuller for normal atziri i ran my first spec: purity of fire, haste, hatred, clarity
Flasks: Bubble with bleed removal x3, Ruby flask x2

@dubbie yes gloves and boots for higher es so you can have higher mana regen, thus more spirits casted + higher AA level.

@Granikk I think i specified but will do it again.
1. When you have lvl 2 empower your 6 link setup for maps/trash its as it follows:
SRS+Echo+Multi+Melee Splash+Minion Damage+Melee Pysical

2. When you have lvl 2 Empower your 6 link setup for Atziri map trash monsters is as it follows: SRS+Echo+Multi+Melee Splash+Minion Damage+Melee Pysical

3. When you have lvl 2 Empower your 6 link setup for Atziri map bosses is as it follows: SRS+Echo+Multi+Empower lvl 2+Minion Damage+Melee Pysical

4. When you have lvl 3 empower your 6 link setup for maps/trash its as it follows:
SRS+Echo+Multi+Melee Splash+Empower lvl 3+Melee Pysical

5. When you have lvl 3 Empower your 6 link setup for Atziri map trash monsters is as it follows: SRS+Echo+Multi+Melee Splash+Empower lvl 3+Melee Pysical

6. When you have lvl 3 Empower your 6 link setup for Atziri map bosses is as it follows: SRS+Echo+Multi+Empower lvl 3+Melee PHys+Added Fire

Hope its clear enough.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask

thnx a lot
What good does the elemental equilibrium point do for you aren't you only doing melee and fire damage? also why not get minion instability?
"
dezpar wrote:
What good does the elemental equilibrium point do for you aren't you only doing melee and fire damage? also why not get minion instability?

Will answer this for him. Arc does lightning, thus making -50% fire/cold resistance.
Srs does 50/50 phys/fire dmg... then its linked to added fire gem and hatred aura for cold damage.
"
Granikk wrote:
"
dezpar wrote:

Will answer this for him. Arc does lightning, thus making -50% fire/cold resistance.
Srs does 50/50 phys/fire dmg... then its linked to added fire gem and hatred aura for cold damage.

Hi mate, with alexs new skill tree is it viable to use Cloak of Def.. ? More mana and tankiness. Also i am wondering about alphas howl for auras. Es helm vs alphas howl ? What u think ?
Hey

have you thought of going bloodmagic+mortal conviction since you're already close?
You could run even more auras like this. Haven't really thought about it much... you could make it work going low life with Solaris Lorica for example. Not sure how important is EB in the build.

Just some food for thought:

Last edited by anone on Sep 16, 2014, 9:54:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info