[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Hi Alex! I just have to say I LOVE this build! I was running around with a searing touch until I traded for this one

Not sure which is better but I'm really tempted to exalt it and get something good. Which stats would be best to get?

I'd really appreciate if you could write down which gems are worth getting quality. Or rather which are not worth getting; arctic armour doesn't benefit from 20%q?

Furthermore, great guide you've got going here. It's very thorough and easy to follow.

And of course the feeling one gets when 22 raging spirits swarm at the monsters, I live for the swarm =)
is atziri still doable if you have only a +2 and 5link? at what kind of speed can u expect to kill her like that. and no empower. level4 empower cost more than 6link shav
"
mayainverse wrote:
is atziri still doable if you have only a +2 and 5link? at what kind of speed can u expect to kill her like that. and no empower. level4 empower cost more than 6link shav

I do normal atziri in 8:30 minutes with +2 staff and lvl 3 empower but 6 link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkLF7ZA4qr8&list=UUUJhTbWIambOJfRikWfGUsQ

I think you would die often with a 5 link
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Sep 18, 2014, 12:23:49 PM
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
mayainverse wrote:

do you die much on rampage? I play on beyond trying to find a good build for her on beyond.
what is the red gem you keep swaping in your staff?
how much u pay for all ur gear
"
mayainverse wrote:
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
mayainverse wrote:

do you die much on rampage? I play on beyond trying to find a good build for her on beyond.
what is the red gem you keep swaping in your staff?
how much u pay for all ur gear

I very rarely die at this point, but used to die quite a bit during leveling mostly to unexpected under a second combos, as is this is definitely not a beyond build.
The gem swapping is melee splash/added fire damage.
Staff was 15 ex (6L +2 with good mods), BoTB can get a bit expensive depending on your luck with linking/chromes, and level 3 empower was 5 ex, the rest was few chaos up to 1 ex items.
Spoiler
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Hello,

In your guide you mention that we need 154dex and get 120dex from the tree, but it would seem that we only get 100dex from the tree, even at level 100. Also, your amulet has 54dex on it so I was wondering if I was missing something or if that "120" was just a typo. Thanks for the awesome guide! I'm having a blast with it.
"
BhaluBear wrote:
Hello,

In your guide you mention that we need 154dex and get 120dex from the tree, but it would seem that we only get 100dex from the tree, even at level 100. Also, your amulet has 54dex on it so I was wondering if I was missing something or if that "120" was just a typo. Thanks for the awesome guide! I'm having a blast with it.

Scion start with 20 dex :)
Wouldn't alpha's howl be really really good with this build? Or do you need the mana from an ES helm?
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
For 5L, why do you use Melee damage instead of Increased Minion damage? Is it because of the MORE modifier (40%) compared to the INCREASED modifier (89%)?

And how much str and dex do we need at the end, to run the gems?
Last edited by zequeins on Sep 19, 2014, 4:46:54 AM
How much energy shield do you need to get on gear? not a fan of running pure ES gear on a life based character, since you drop all your armor/evasion for that piece. Also would it be stupid to start this character with this staff?
Spoiler

only staff i have and there are not many on the market here in standard.

Disregard my passive thing, i forgot about belly of the beast, you don't need 120% life from passive with that before your life is okeyish.
Last edited by Nailroth on Sep 19, 2014, 7:55:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info