[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

I'm writing this review just to thank AlexUngur, the person who made this build.

It's strong, safe, and cheap. And honestly, in my opinion, if a build is strong, safe, and cheap, it's OP :)

With 1ex gear, I'm having a blast in 74+ rare maps, doing half regen, extra dmg, lmp/gmp, -max, whatever it is. except for no regen and blood magic. Build is capable of temp chain, but I reroll because movement speed is too slow and I don't like slow things. I only do rare mapping because blue maps are not fun. And because I'm a softcore noob :D

Only rare-mapped from lvl 70~85 and I died 3 times so far. Yeah I'm a rampage casual scrub.

my trash Gear, less than 1 exalt total
Spoiler

Lvl 86, 3900 HP, 700 unreserved mana, 40% MoM from CoD, AA, Topaz Flask.

I usually earn around 10~12 ex within 4month (now it's 3 month) challenge leagues, so all of my character's budget is less than 1 exalt. And this character's budget is less than 1 exalt, as well. And so far, this build have showed the most cost efficiency - clear speed, safety, map mods coverage - with the 1 ex budget.

Really want to have that 6 link staff, crazy GG items, and then transition from leveling build (CoD) to end-game build (hybrid), but I don't have the currency. But still, really satisfied with trash gear.

Yeah SRS was op before 1.2 and is still op after 1.2.

Thank you again for the great build.
Last edited by greensunggwa on Sep 19, 2014, 7:55:55 AM
@greenbully works for me. Just copy/paste in browser the full link

@Iggyboo You have 3 suffixes on that staff and 1 preffix. You can get 2 usefull prefixes: +1 Level of Gems and + Maximum Mana. If you can afford, yes you can yolo exalt :) I would personally do it, but i'm a gambler ^_^. And yes, its better than the searing touch.

@Catharsis great video, glad it works for you!

@BhaluBear because we are scion, we start with +20 dexterity . I only have that amulet with that high dexterity because with it i can drop the +30 dexterity passive from tree.

@Semune Alpha's Howl is not viable with this build because you neeed the ES and the HP wich is multiplied with 40% from a perfect belly of the beast

@zequeins Melee splash is used even in the 4 link. Why? because 1 srs can clear a 10 monster pack with melee splash, and without maximum 2 monsters. You can test it yourself to see the difference. Trust me, you will notice. Dexterity:154 Strengh: 108 ( if i remember corectly )

@Nailroth I would say around 500-ish ES is fine. I dropped armor evasion because it has 0 benefit for me. That staff is good to start. You can craft Cast speed at catarina bench i think. I don't understand the the remark on belly. It is one of the core things of this build because of its synergy with % life and %flask recovery

@greensunggwa You are welcome. Yea, srs can do magic even with crap gear. We can do all mods except blood magic and no mana regen. Temporal chains is also very doable, but too annoying to do it.

@TLHweOP My latest gear with the lastest tree is on page 10. That is a more costly gear so i advise only to respec into it only when you can afford it. It will get you 6k hp and i promise you, you won't die. Two rumi's grant you enough defense till the spirits kill everything.

Someone asked what quality gems benefit this build. Sry i forgot the page you posted in, so your name too :).

The gems you should 20 quality on.

1. Summon Raging Spirit
2. Multistrike
3. Melee Splash
4. Minion Damage
5. Empower ( For leveling faster, its 101% worth it )
6. Added Fire Damage
7. Arctic Armor ( 7% move speed )
8. Melee Pysical
9. 2x Increased Duration
10. Immortal Call
11. Enduring Cry
12. Vaal Haste
13. Elemental Weakness
14. Arc
15. Spell totem

2x Reduced mana level 21 ( not quality ) helps, but not necesarily. Only if you are a perfectionist. Thats 2% more reduced mana

Priority have the gems that gives damage, then the increase durations and after that the rest. Hope i didn't forget anything
Last edited by AlexUngur on Sep 19, 2014, 10:21:22 AM
if i was to do this as a witch, would i go up the left or the right side of the start? one side would increase max mana and the other would increase cast speed, but 2 points would be kinda wasted because spell dmg doesnt affect SRS from what ive read.
hi i have one question about staff
so importend is

+1 to all gems
+2 to fire gems
casting speed

what is importend more for perfect staff ? phy dmg or ?
what this build use equipment? eva? armour? ES?
I have a question: how do you guys deal with jungle valley map boss?
I have a small question. Trivial, in fact.

What skill would you use if you want/need to smash those barrels / jars / whatnot? o.o

Also, last time I asked Melee *Damage* instead of Minion Damage, not Melee *Splash* lol.

Finally, what do you think of replacing the 3 life nodes at bottom left corner (the one that gives +max fire resist) for the 4 life nodes that also give chaos resist? For 4 points, they give the same benefit (20% life, 10 str), the difference is one gives +1% max fire resist and +8% fire resist, the other gives +20% chaos resist.
Last edited by zequeins on Sep 20, 2014, 2:06:15 PM
is there benefits from harald of ice ? or is not realy importend ?
Thanks for an excellent reply Alex. I did try one exalt on the staff, got two mods spelldmg and max mana.

I've got another question for you and the people playing this build; Has anyone tried the unique map Death and Taxes? Any modifications to the build to do this map?

I hear the Boss is brutal but I'm really tempted to play it when I get to my next level =)
I'm running this build with my alt. This morning, when i try to get at least a 5 link in my staff, poe deserved to me a nice gift

And now? Is better sell this one for get a +2 or it can be good enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info