[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"
Granikk wrote:
"
So to just clarify here, is this build not HC viable? Looking for a HC viable alternative with the SRS and was hoping I could get some help.

definatly HC viable, just grab more hp nodes early

Staves are sold +10 ex on poe.xyz.us. Without +1 & +2, this build is not viable in Beyond. You'll lack DPS or life. So it's not really cheap.
I think the Witch version would be a better start. With ES instead of Life, And chaos inocculation to deal with Invaders mobs.
Last edited by OneInchPunch on Sep 24, 2014, 4:13:48 PM
Maybe I'm alittle bit confused by this build, but at this point I'm level 66 i'm doing okay but that's not really my issue. My issue is due to the lack of any type of armour on the belly of the beast, how does one survive vs physical.. my resists are all at 75% and I have decent gear..

But when it comes to a mob getting up in my face, im dead.. 98% of the time.
"
eXidus wrote:
Maybe I'm alittle bit confused by this build, but at this point I'm level 66 i'm doing okay but that's not really my issue. My issue is due to the lack of any type of armour on the belly of the beast, how does one survive vs physical.. my resists are all at 75% and I have decent gear..

But when it comes to a mob getting up in my face, im dead.. 98% of the time.

Have you set up cwdt ? What's your total life now? Do you have a granite flask with you? Do you have instant healing pots? If answers are yes for all four questions above, i doubt you will have any problems. When i was lv 56, i've tackled merci piety. When i was 66, i clear 68 maps like eating a cake. Normally fast moving mobs are not dealing too much physical damage, and for those hard hitting but big slow skeletons and zombies, why do you want to tank them? Just walk away even with -10% movement speed. And arctic armor really helps a lot in defense, when you keep moving, leap slammers will leap on your icy trail and get chilled, devourers are also chilled when they pop up, and never a threat any more for Tentacle Miscreation and Voidbearer. If you are really scared, put arc spell totem before you enter a room or open a door, will pull a lot of fire from you.

i'm lvl 90 atm, and i am just too lazy to move. With 5K like, i will just stand there and tank everything with flasks, normally mobs die faster than you. In low-level maps, i even stand besides strongbox when i open it, everything in the box melt within a sec including Rogue exiles. Offense is the best defense for this build, just flesh offering, vaal haste, and press srs until everything dead, even for most of the end-game map bosses.
Last edited by darkowen731 on Sep 24, 2014, 7:42:57 AM
i just can't get it.
people here are mostly doing totally retarded questions,you link almost ubber garbage gears,but everyone of you have 6L staff,How could this be even possible looooool.
Where do you all got it from lols.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Just a question, how many chromatics does it took to color your belly 4r + r/b? After ~500chroms i am uncertain how many more i will need/be able to afford :/
"
i just can't get it.
people here are mostly doing totally retarded questions,you link almost ubber garbage gears,but everyone of you have 6L staff,How could this be even possible looooool.
Where do you all got it from lols.

Oh, i know you! That's why you do Untained scam ? How you still haven't got your 6L staff after so much net profit from scam?
"
Schof wrote:
Just a question, how many chromatics does it took to color your belly 4r + r/b? After ~500chroms i am uncertain how many more i will need/be able to afford :/

Use Vorici bench, "must have one blue", 4 chromes per roll, you can get that much easier.
Hey idk if its been asked before but i need some clarification.
i got my hands on a +2 fire gems 5link but i dont know what the gem setup should be.
you said it should be SRS-Multistrike-spellecho-meleesplash-meleephys
but it seems like minion damage gives more damage than melee phys
also, why do you use purity of fire as your 4th aura
PS thanks for the awesome build
Last edited by imyonny on Sep 25, 2014, 8:06:29 PM
"
OneInchPunch wrote:
"
Granikk wrote:
"
So to just clarify here, is this build not HC viable? Looking for a HC viable alternative with the SRS and was hoping I could get some help.

definatly HC viable, just grab more hp nodes early

Staves are sold +10 ex on poe.xyz.us. Without +1 & +2, this build is not viable in Beyond. You'll lack DPS or life. So it's not really cheap.
I think the Witch version would be a better start. With ES instead of Life, And chaos inocculation to deal with Invaders mobs.

It's definitely viable in Beyond.. currently using a wand/shield while i save up for the two-hand staff and i can easily solo Lv69 maps (haven't tried soloing higher maps yet as i'm not familiar with them(just recently started playing))
My passive tree has a few nodes different but nothing major (i think i counted like 7-8 points difference between my tree and OP's) and i have 4973hp currently at Lv78 without any great gear. I can post my current gear if anyone is curious but i haven't spent more than 1ex total on it and i overpaid for one piece because i really wanted it..

Now that i think about it.. if we count gems i have spent a bit more than 1ex total.

I've killed 3 of the 5 unique beyond mobs with this build, sometimes in duo but mostly in solo, the only ones i haven't fought/found yet are the frost one & Abaxoth.
"
Schof wrote:

You do not need to get those colors. You basically have 4 4L's in this setup: RRRR, RBGG, RRBG, RRGG. If you hit the RB on the 2L part, and any of the 4L color combos on the 4L part stop. It's cheaper to recolor your other armor pieces. For example here's my relevant gear:

I also wasted a few hundred chromes before I realized this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info