[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"
Tiagorn wrote:
I'm running this build with my alt. This morning, when i try to get at least a 5 link in my staff, poe deserved to me a nice gift

And now? Is better sell this one for get a +2 or it can be good enough?

I wouldn't run this map alone, the final boss has a very strong AoE spam that will keep killing all your skulls, I finished it with a ranger friend.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
Tiagorn wrote:
I'm running this build with my alt. This morning, when i try to get at least a 5 link in my staff, poe deserved to me a nice gift

And now? Is better sell this one for get a +2 or it can be good enough?

I wouldn't run this map alone, the final boss has a very strong AoE spam that will keep killing all your skulls, I finished it with a ranger friend.

I think you have made a wrong quote XD
Nice build, will definitely try at some point.

A good sign of a great build is that it can map 70+ on a 4l yet has the potential to scale up endlessly.

It's been said before but witch start is without a doubt, indisputably, straight-up, hands-down, just plain better. 24% mana, 20% reg vs 20% mana, 60% mana reg, 12% es, 14 es for one point more. that's a -4%mana, 12% es, 14es, 40% mana reg skillpoint, probably the strongest single point in the tree.
Last edited by Joo on Sep 21, 2014, 1:35:34 PM
What you guys think about this staff for the build ?
Is it good or better will be finding a +2 ?

So I quit playing for several months, and I'm still very confused about a lot of the changes that have happened since I left! I love that the build is able to do atziri for cheap and takes advantage of the 90% extended, fully passive boosted vaal haste.

Could someone please explain to me how to develop masters for this build (and in general)? Should I spread out my efforts to level masters or just focus on 2-3? Can/should I ignore Vagan and Vorici, since they seem the least useful to this build? If only a few can stay in my hideout, how do I craft with all of them? Which one would you prioritize above others?

Thanks! I look forward to sharing my gear/progress with you when I get the build up and running.
Hello alex, can u make a ci version of this build ?
Hi Alex, how's your ubber progress? Is it possible in the end? Seen low-life build can tackle it, with anger and wrath, and insane gears.
So to just clarify here, is this build not HC viable? Looking for a HC viable alternative with the SRS and was hoping I could get some help.
"
So to just clarify here, is this build not HC viable? Looking for a HC viable alternative with the SRS and was hoping I could get some help.

definatly HC viable, just grab more hp nodes early
Just wanted to give a big thank you for putting this build guide together. Nicely written guide!

I recently gave Rampage another go with this build and the leveling process has been super easy and fun. I'm excited to start gearing up, expecially knowing that for a couple exalts, I'll be able to farm high end maps with ease.

This build is by no means as tanky as some, but I've only died 2x throughout the leveling process and I yolo into packs pretty often. To help absorb the damage, I've been leveling with Zombies out, which seems to help a lot. Mervil is where I died both times.
Last edited by Calgus on Sep 23, 2014, 11:24:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info