[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Just curious, why 2 vaal haste over one? It slows the speed of recharging each one by half -- I suppose it allows you to fill one up when the other is already full but is that it? If you're popping it constantly, I wouldn't think you'd be sitting with one full.

Also, I've gathered from this thread that a +2 fire staff is the base trait needed, but would a +1 to all not be better, given that it effects 5 more support gems? I didn't caluclate the difference but it's hard to image that one extra level on SRS is better than one extra level on all 5 other gems.
@Milksh4ke You don't want MoM with my build. If you get your mana drain you won't be able to cast SRS.
Tested Alpha, you cannot afford the loss of ES on helm and the HP from it just for+2 auras. It is not worth it + Evasion gives us no bonus. So alpha howl only provides +2 to auras and - 8% mana reservation, wich again, its useless with the new tree.

@anone mortal conviction will not work with this build. Dont need more auras, haste+clarity+hatred is enough. I only took purity of fire in the first spec to make this build more cheaper by having the libety of not having fire res on some gear parts.

@Artsemis
1. I run 2 vaal haste because i like having high movement speed and high casting speed.
2. Having 2 vaal haste mean you can run an entire map with vaal haste up. When pop one out by the time its finished, the other one is filled. Don't forget the mechanic of Vaal haste. First use is 24 souls, then 48 then 72 then 96 if i remember correctly. So with only 1 vaal haste you won't be able to do a map run with it constantly popped.
3. Additional +1 to srs gem gets you more dps than +1 to all other support gems, so +2 is better.
"
AlexUngur wrote:

@anone mortal conviction will not work with this build. Dont need more auras, haste+clarity+hatred is enough. I only took purity of fire in the first spec to make this build more cheaper by having the libety of not having fire res on some gear parts.

I don't know why everyone keeps saying low life blood magic srs doesn't work. It works fine. You never shoot a blank. Running Wrath and Anger basically puts you a dps level thats like having an aura bot in the party.
ign = SLUG
Last edited by mrslug on Sep 17, 2014, 1:08:31 AM
Alex, what would you classify as a necessity for running Uber Atziri, assuming one runs normal Atziri easily?

I have an Uber set and am tempted to respec to your new tree and try Uber, since I hate running normal Atziri (90% flask drop).

I have maxed out fire res without PoF and a lvl 3 Empower, I'm missing a +3 staff and quality on added fire/melee damage/multistrike, for quality I can GCP the gems if it's really significant.
Is it viable to do Uber with a +2 staff?

Level 89 Gear

Normal Atziri Run
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Sep 17, 2014, 6:17:14 AM
Hey I just started this build a week ago, really like it!
Anyone have some advise regarding item upgrades? :)

Current items

Last edited by STAROFTHESHOW on Sep 17, 2014, 9:18:29 AM
would alphas be any good i am asking this just for runing hatred would it be worth it?
"
neckro666 wrote:
would alphas be any good i am asking this just for runing hatred would it be worth it?

The OP tried it, he said it's not worth the big mana.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
no, alpha doesn't work with this build.
no, you cannot do uber atziri with +2 staff
i can't seem to hit 4.5k hp, can you link your new gear please?
25 point leveling tree looks busted.
IGN - RustyCannon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info