[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

This is my current gear atm, only lvl 39 but getting up there pretty quickly. i have a belly of the beast, just cant use it quite yet

Hey I just started a new character and I'm going to try this build out. Looks fun, fast, and strong.

One question:

If I don't plan on running Atziri what would you recommend for the chest piece? If anything? Or is it just better to keep it 2L + 4L?

Thanks!
Alex would love to know what slots you ran IIR/IIQ in and what items specifically. I have tried and my DMG was abysmal.

And yes solo maps are a joke for me now.
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Sep 6, 2014, 7:09:23 AM
"
AlexUngur wrote:
I am leveling ele weakness atm, i think that will make some difference, but double curse is a no go.

Yeah it should be 40-50% more DPS, I would call that "some difference."

Also don't dismiss double curse so easily. You give up some 20-25% life nodes, but you get to enfeeble enemies. Which means now their damage is multiplied by 0.7, or your life is effectively multiplied by 1/0.7=1.42.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Tested Ele Weakness out most of this morning, frankly I am sold on this one. Giant increase in DPS as well as my clear speed. I removed 1 vaal haste to run this, so now I run 1 vaal haste which frankly is fine anyway.
oh cool, now i can try and get 1 vaal haste instead of 2... cause like no one sells vaal gems :(
and omg... i have the links and sockets in my belley of the beast... but i can not get the right colors...
Hey, i got a question.

What would be better, putting SRS in a 4L +2 Staff or putting it in a 6L Tabula Rasa ?
So +2 Gems vs 2 extra Links.
"
gexstar wrote:
Hey, i got a question.

What would be better, putting SRS in a 4L +2 Staff or putting it in a 6L Tabula Rasa ?
So +2 Gems vs 2 extra Links.

Personally I would use the staff you give up to many stats on a tabula.
Ok, thx!

Got more questions though... :D

Im currently using
, why is nobody else using it ? I thought movement was very important for SRS and the other boosts are nice too.

And does +%Fire Damage have an effect on SRS ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info