[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Where do you guys put your points past level 90?
My tree looks like this currently:
http://tinyurl.com/mjldlo2

I don't have EE (and don't plan on taking it).

I think my options are:

- Grab cast speed nodes near Witch starting area. First node there is 6% cast speed and 20 int. These are followed by 4% cast speed nodes, very powerful.

-Grab 4% Life / 4% chaos res nodes. These could, eventually, lead to the node which gives 15% minion damage.

Anything else I'm missing? I'm leaning towards first options. I already have 4,9k Life and could get much more if I switched my Rainbow Stride boots for proper ones :P
Would Pledge of Hands be good? since then u could replace the spell echo with something else ;)
"
gabriuxc5 wrote:
Would Pledge of Hands be good? since then u could replace the spell echo with something else ;)

I'm no expert but from what I read in all the SRS builds, the +skills is too valuable to let go.
Really this Build rocks. Will try Aziri soon ...
great build going with it now and with tabula it has totally rocked from the get go, would even say after testing it on Beyond that you could just level from get go with it. (no tabula there) but instead using faster casting etc lower level supports and then upgrading them later (got to cruel no probs)

but woudlnt it be more effective pathing to go EB from Harrier instead of Hearth and soul wheel? this would allow putting Alacrity node with no extra costs as both ways cost same amount (ofc you get EB bit later on my route) and at same time you are close to Nimbleness cluster?

allso how about using pledge of hands? you can then add either faster attacks or faster casting and get even more pushout or is the + levels strong enought to counter the huge cast speed increase on lvl30 echo where you get huge manapool and could drop EB for survivility and points? ofc if you have really great stats on staff it might be better but..

just my 5cents.

Does the Pain Attunement keystone work on SRS since it has a spell tag?
Another 2 cents to the discussion, Divine flasks are better for bubblings than eternal.

Spoiler

Also, a question: what are the benefits of the 3 nodes to get inner force in relation to get the 3 that net 12% increased cast speed just next to them?
"
ed_jpa wrote:
Another 2 cents to the discussion, Divine flasks are better for bubblings than eternal.

Spoiler

Also, a question: what are the benefits of the 3 nodes to get inner force in relation to get the 3 that net 12% increased cast speed just next to them?

If you want cast speed nodes, grab the ones near Witch area. Those are 6%, 4% and 4%. You could even grab the 4th one for additional 4%. And you get 20 int this way.

As for Inner force, it improves your auras and Arctic Armour slightly. It's hard to say if it's better or worse than cast speed. I'm high enough level to take both :)

EDIT: With 3 of the mentioned cast speed nodes, I can go from 18-19 to 21-22 spirits without Vaal Haste.
Last edited by _Elminister_ on Nov 11, 2014, 2:50:56 AM
IDK but it seems to me the OP has just recorded his 1 in a million lucky streak on the Trio.

I can run the whole Apex deathless with my incinerator marauder but this build just fails HARD at the Trio. REALLY hard. Its completly impossible to choose which one gets killed first, mostly the Titty Bitch just runs away from Spirits and stays alive. Its impossible to win the fight then.

Maybe its ust the +1 Gems on his staff.. but uhm don´t think so.. got 6L Staff, Lvl 3 Empower, 20q on all important and some of the not so important Gems and its not remotley as fast and easy to kil lthe Trio with this build as its shown in the Video.

I honestly have no idear how this could work out at all, only thing i am missing is +1 Gems on staff and it can´t bet THAT much of a difference from "5second no prob kill" to "100% impossible to do".

Really dissapointed by this build now.

Trio was the only thing that was kinda hard with my Incinerator and from the Video i thougth that build would do it much better... but no. it impossible to do the fight with this build.. GREAT
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I'm doing Atziri with a 5L +2 Staff without any issues.

Double Vaal Gems: SRS-SpellEcho-MeleePhys-MultiStrike-Empower
Trio: SRS-SpellEcho-MeleeSplash-Multi-Empower
Atziri: like Atziri

One time i failed at the Trio, got MeleePhys instead of MeleeSplash.

I think its all about timing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info