[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

u got good item .you should kill her easy

iv killed atziry but its difficult for me. What should i change to make it easyer?
"
Lohetapja wrote:

iv killed atziry but its difficult for me. What should i change to make it easyer?

well for one having vaal haste on generosity isnt very good. you benefit more from the cast speed gained from vaal haste. thats why the original build has hatred connected to generosity. it increases the spirits dps more seeing as hatred doent benefit your character at all.

other than that probably getting a 5l/6l +2 fire +1 gems staff would be better than that pledge
Is Haste really the 2nd best aura to use with Generosity? What about Wrath / Anger? With how fast spirits attack, I would think one of those auras to be better than Haste.
Thank you for the build.
And thanks for the Vis Mortis suggestion, that unholy might buff is really awesome.
Here is my stuff :

Spoiler

Passive tree :

I think the next upgrade will be to the change the Sapphire ring, but don't have a lot of currencies now.
Only 3.4k hp atm, it's a bit squishy against leap slammer & rhoas.
But the DPS is awesome !
My current gear
Spoiler

My passive tree

Working pretty damn good, just got to Merciless.
Will switch the Gloves, Boots and Helmet for ES versions as soon as I get the right links for them.

Great build, kills fast and very cheap so far!

A couple posts above me asks this as well, but why do you use Haste over Anger or Wrath? Wouldn't the extra DPS be more substantial for this build instead of faster attacking (Since they already attack pretty fast with Multistrike anyways) ?
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Oct 28, 2014, 10:43:58 AM
On the atziri vid I saw you make 21-22 spirits without vaal haste. How is that possible?
Very cool build.
Switched to SRS around 40ish. Wasnt a problem with Tabula. At 60 i got a +2 Fire staff 5L. Started doing maps. Clearing maps in no time. Unbeliable :D love it.

Cant wait to get a bit higher and seeing how it scales :D
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
A couple posts above me asks this as well, but why do you use Haste over Anger or Wrath? Wouldn't the extra DPS be more substantial for this build instead of faster attacking (Since they already attack pretty fast with Multistrike anyways) ?

Don't forget that Wrath and Anger are useless to the summoner, whereas Haste gives cast and movement speed. With all the aura and buff nodes on the tree, it lets you maintain 4-5 extra spirits. Also, Multistrike is more attack speed so the Haste increased modifier will also get multiplied by it.
Last edited by Wombo on Oct 30, 2014, 2:18:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info