[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Hello
Inspired by this build.
Defeated Atziri :)
I do not have video.
Small changes .
Increased Burning Damage instead should be Penetration Fire
sorry for my english TG
Spoiler

passive-skill-tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwhnCPQNfBUgFm8XLxg8GYoabBqPHRQdqh2-IuIkqiSwJ-0o-ipNL28zhzWSNuk6WD8nQYdFnUZxR-JKyEyzTblTUlXGVdZXyVltWfNakV-YZOdmnmpDaqxrF2vbbBZtGW6qb55wu30YgKSCHoLHgwmD24VghtGHGYhCj0aQVZM6lSCa4Juhm7WkOaaspwiofarErJisqrQMtfK3PriTvOq9J8AawFTBxcHzwzrKSsy8zzLQgdP72L3ZE9rd2wvhiONq6rrr7uwY7Ir22vfX-ej60vsJ_Ev-Cg==
Last edited by Ksk100070 on Oct 12, 2014, 5:01:14 AM
http://youtu.be/tiyEYPy-otc

Shrine 77 boss-kill(Piety) at fact 5-linked

1.Spell Echo
2.Multistrike
3.Melee Splash
4.Melee Phis
5. SRS
6.Item rarity
Last edited by Makcu on Oct 13, 2014, 7:26:27 AM
""" OH, very cheap build"
cheap my eggs, decent staff 5L, 8 ex? 10? 6L? oh, 20 or 50 ex
Belly of the beast: 5L> 6 ex, gg
and another items 1 ex min :'(
---
pledge of hands 5L - 13 exalteds
Searing touch 5L - 5 ex
fck, i think ill go to mak_so gear better xD (i have tabula)
IGN:ZorryFlurry
Last edited by k3nz0ry on Oct 13, 2014, 10:13:46 AM
does it work on standart to ?
i've finally decided to retry this build in Beyond. I'm now level 87 with minor differences in passive tree (more life node in the wheel, life node+chaos-res), inner force, no eldritch battery yet.

I advise to get as much chaos res (>0), life (min 5k), and armour(8k, i aim 10k, so avoid belly of the beast),use determination). And i'm not totally safe (beyond mobs hurts a lot and are unpredictable).
I've added a summon skeleton spell totem(with minion speed and elemental resistance). I've already met situations where this build was in real difficulty (life < 500). So play it carefully, even if it is one of the strongest in game. Know the limit, plan a retreat plan and this should be fine.

edit: just died again. Scion is not the best start for this build. But It was fun. the weak point is that, in narrow maps , spirits are blocked in doorways and dont find the path through it. Then they are killed iun aoe damage. And you are doomed. I was killed in catacombs that way. It can happen in museum style of map too.
Last edited by OneInchPunch on Oct 15, 2014, 11:17:29 PM
"
k3nz0ry wrote:
""" OH, very cheap build"
cheap my eggs, decent staff 5L, 8 ex? 10? 6L? oh, 20 or 50 ex
Belly of the beast: 5L> 6 ex, gg
and another items 1 ex min :'(
---
pledge of hands 5L - 13 exalteds
Searing touch 5L - 5 ex
fck, i think ill go to mak_so gear better xD (i have tabula)

2 fire 5l - 3 chaos
belly 4+2 l is all you need - max 10c, 5l is 2 ex
another items are max 5c
if you want gozu and mf then you have to pay more
ign- Fredziu_cie_zabije
here is my equip-
i must say some items are quite expensive.

regardless of build, i decided to go on more life, and sacrafice flask recovery and 3% life.

for now i can say build is quite good, for the first time soloing 77 maps.with ease. with vaal haste everything is melting.just stack cast speed and mana reg.

for now witk 5k life, and 3k mana.

next thing is to get the colour on chest, and to remove vaal vlarity(i can say that until u get stable mana regen, vaal clarity is very very useful.

yes yes staff, well i was lucky to change low lvl mjolner for it.

Were Vaal skills changed since this guide was written? One Vaal Haste requires 48 souls to be charged in merciless, and each soul is randomly attributed to one Vaal gem. This makes double Vaal Haste charge half as fast as a single Vaal Haste, reqiring 96 souls for a double pop (+- noise from the random attribution). I've noticed my Vaal Haste uptime has gone up a lot since I kicked out the second gem, since all souls flow to just one Vaal gem.
IGN: Bremszettel
Yep, its a bit hard use "effective" the vaal gems, its hard have all the time the vaal gems, because when you waste the 2, the vaals flows in both gems, when you use the first, and later the second, you need to kill a lot very fast, and if you "recharges" the first, you will can use the both good :/
english ftw
IGN:ZorryFlurry
"
quchen wrote:
Were Vaal skills changed since this guide was written? One Vaal Haste requires 48 souls to be charged in merciless, and each soul is randomly attributed to one Vaal gem. This makes double Vaal Haste charge half as fast as a single Vaal Haste, reqiring 96 souls for a double pop (+- noise from the random attribution). I've noticed my Vaal Haste uptime has gone up a lot since I kicked out the second gem, since all souls flow to just one Vaal gem.

What did you replace it with ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info