[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

i can't see two wands abilities..

Gems+1+2 ?

how much cast speed ?
Staff 4 red and 2 blue ,take off minion damage adds empower.

is that more damage?
"
Ael00 wrote:
well anyone can make a guide, link 50 ex worth of gear and label it 'insane dmg'.

what im interested in is the dmg output with self farmed gear (no bots or rmt). meaning no expensive 6ls and 20%q gems. Saying 'I did atziri build is cheap' doesnt say much at all. ofc you can do it with low gear but how close is it to the advertising ?

This build was probably cheap at the time OP made this guide. Now +3 fire gem 6l staves are amongst the most expensive gear in this game. I recently leveled with this build and I can give you an outline of current pricing.

Staff was 1 ex, chest was 2 ex (it had all the right gem colors btw). Q20 SRS goes for 20+ chaos. I was lucky to get mine for 14c.

Rest of the gear is extremely cheap. You could probably get all the other pieces for 1-5c per item. Going for pure ES gear is going to increase the price though, because you'll need loads of chromatics to get the right colors. I suggest going for X / ES gear, depending on what gems you need.

Vaal Haste gems are quite pricy now, though, but they probably triple your clear speeds. With Vaal Haste, it takes me 5-10 mins per map for full clear and that's with selling all the rares. I started doing maps at lvl 67 at Saturday or Sunday and am now lvl 84. Fastest levelling I've ever experienced in this game. The spirits just clear entire screen in seconds when Vaal haste is activated.

So overall, for this power level, I feel it is still a fairly cheap build.

forgot to link the weapons ;D

which one would be better (assuming same cast speed) cus personally i see no differences

+2 is better
"
_Elminister_ wrote:
"
Ael00 wrote:
well anyone can make a guide, link 50 ex worth of gear and label it 'insane dmg'.

what im interested in is the dmg output with self farmed gear (no bots or rmt). meaning no expensive 6ls and 20%q gems. Saying 'I did atziri build is cheap' doesnt say much at all. ofc you can do it with low gear but how close is it to the advertising ?

This build was probably cheap at the time OP made this guide. Now +3 fire gem 6l staves are amongst the most expensive gear in this game. I recently leveled with this build and I can give you an outline of current pricing.

Staff was 1 ex, chest was 2 ex (it had all the right gem colors btw). Q20 SRS goes for 20+ chaos. I was lucky to get mine for 14c.

Rest of the gear is extremely cheap. You could probably get all the other pieces for 1-5c per item. Going for pure ES gear is going to increase the price though, because you'll need loads of chromatics to get the right colors. I suggest going for X / ES gear, depending on what gems you need.

Vaal Haste gems are quite pricy now, though, but they probably triple your clear speeds. With Vaal Haste, it takes me 5-10 mins per map for full clear and that's with selling all the rares. I started doing maps at lvl 67 at Saturday or Sunday and am now lvl 84. Fastest levelling I've ever experienced in this game. The spirits just clear entire screen in seconds when Vaal haste is activated.

So overall, for this power level, I feel it is still a fairly cheap build.

ty thats exactly what I was looking for.
Looks awesome, gonna give this a try. Could you please post the passive tree build again, when I copy and paste it, it doens't work. Thank you
I used the idea of ​​the author, but with their variations
I wanted to eliminate the use of Staff +1+2. Instead I use Tabula Rasa (+1 All gem). This build allows me to play maps with the highest rarity (238 IIR ATM) and have the ability to kill Atziri

Spoiler

I'm not having much experience in creating a video, I'm sorry, on video sound problems
http://youtu.be/jOe2EQoCYrU

My Build ATM

When i'm play maps, just switch:
Empower -> Melee Splash
Minion Damage -> Item Rarity

Added:
Courtyard 78 Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ShlVHtf4qc
Shrine 77 Video
http://youtu.be/tiyEYPy-otc
Last edited by Makcu on Oct 17, 2014, 5:17:34 AM
Still viable this build in this patch? :) In which level i put Summon racing spirit? i have tabula
can i play in standart? or is recommended play in ramgae?
IGN:ZorryFlurry
Last edited by k3nz0ry on Oct 10, 2014, 4:28:29 PM
i have started leveling a character using this build a few days ago

seems to me that an early Totem + SRS + Melee Splash combination is already rather strong (once a few spirits are there)
started using that combination myself around lvl 30 and got past normal dominius in the beyond league sadly not through cruel merveil thanks to bad gear and some lag XD

havent traded a single thing for this build so far and even without any quality boni the spirits are quite strong - not as strong a a decent melee build i guess but that might be because im using a totem to do the summoning insted of doing it myself

also one thing im considering a bit odd: your spirits are dealing fire damage and they are hitting quite fast - wouldnt that mean that any enemy has nearly constant +25% fire resist?
which would kinda make having that point in elemental equilibrium backfire wouldnt it?
IGN - SunChaos, Syldra

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info