[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

I am quite surprise that ppl comment on this build without reading the whole post. This build is really SUPER CHEAP. I am currently at level 83 and I literally can run EVERY map mod up to 75 with only a +2 fire staff and a belly 4L+2L ALL farmed and self crafted.

The 4 line setup is more than enough regarding clearing speed AND safety issue. The OP did mention in the main thread that you don't need 5L decent staff and chest let alone a 6L. The most annoying part about gearing is getting the RRRR+RB belly. I got REALLY lucky to RNG one.

Please read before you comments. He is using end game gear currently and they are suppose to be EXPENSIVE. The best part about this build is you don't need that to have fun and progress.

I played mine in garena poe normal league. I didn't even follow the flame blast route and went straight into SRS. From my experience, once the 2L Melee Splash and SRS are linked even with Q1 gem leveling is already a breeze. Once you hit 31 the multi strike / spell echo you should not have any trouble till 70 maps. This character is completely self found-able. The only thing I brought from the trading channel is multi-strike and spell-echo which i got for 3C.

I kill merciless piety and dorminus like i was farming them on the first try. At that time i don't even have the belly nor any +2 fire staff. Just 4L Staff with SRS setup. I don't even have the COD 4L ready at that time.
Last edited by Makcu on Oct 18, 2014, 6:33:49 AM
So this looks like a fun build, I would like to give it a go. I have a lvl10 char that I can go for. The leveling passive tree is super helpful- so thats' good. But I'm not exactly sure what gear and gems to go for. Looks like freeze pulse, but what else? Am I looking for ES? Damage? What kind? What should I focus on to start?

Any tips are appreciated!
Thanks alot alex for very helpful guide! I've played srser in rampage and it was great fun :))

I would like to give my 2 cents to this nice SRS builds based on my mapping experieces.

First change I've made is pathing. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwhnCPQMfQ18EH8VIBcvGDwZiho4Go8c3B0UHaodviLiJ-0o-ipNL28zhzWSNuk6WD8nQYdFnUZxR-JKyEyzTblTUlXGVdZXyVltWfNakV-YZOdmnmpDaqxr22wWbRluqm-ecLt9GH5Zf8aApIIegseDCYPbhWCHGYhCj0aQVZMnkzqYrZrgm6GbtaQ5pwinhKh9qsSsmKyqtAy18rc-uJO86r0nwBrAVMHFwzrGnspKzLzPMtCB0_vYvdkT2t3bC-GI42rquuvu7Bjsivba99f56PrS-wn8S_4K
Not much different but can easily access to another +30 dex node so it was eaiser to gear up char.

Second, I used purity of elements instead of pof, empower lvl 3 instead of melee splash or minion dmg for 75+ mapping. I've noticed that there were many situation in which srs got killed on the way to the mobs by aoe dmg toward character. In that case, it was hard to build up stacks of srs and had to stand in front of mobs without any dps or strong defense. I thought this is the weakness of any srs build so tried to solve the problem. Empower lvl 3 gives similar dmg output as minion dmg but also increases srs life. Along with all kinds of resists from purity of elements, my srs could go and hit those mobs which killed my srs before reach. I know empower lvl 3 isnt that cheap but also not extremely expensive now in rampage (3ex for corrupted ones).

Thank you again for your great write up. cheers.
Gear advice?

So far seems okay, lvl 17 and only died a couple times. A lot of this is just kind of haphazard though- some items I just equipped cause I didn't have anything better and wasn't sure what to look for.
Last edited by saxisa on Oct 19, 2014, 11:44:03 PM
What level is a good to start Atziri farming?
Does cast speed help this build? I notice that none of the cast speed nodes above elemental equilibrium are selected with this build... that's 15% cast speed.

Why not grab those?
Well, finally Im up to make a report.
First of all, Id like to say big thx for author, this is my 2nd build this league(well, apparently Im kinda new to game).
Currently Im at lvl90, and can run almost any content(exc uber atziri), farming normal atziri was never so easy.
Stats
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

The core change Ive made was swapping Belly Of The Beast for

It drops my CWDT+EC+IC setup, but who needs tank when youve got THE DEEPS? Srrsly, that spirits affected by HOLY SH~~ MIGHT buff really skyrockets clearspeed.
Now I have 3xauras setup linked with empower in chest and culling flame totem in 4L(swapping for arc spell totem for apex).
Recently I was trying clearing apex with actual 5L(6th link item rarity) in mortis srs setup with no EC/IC, and that still went well(trio dying way more faster, just for 2xgranite duration).
Now Im working for my +3 fire srs staff due to their high market overprice.

Last edited by Sonnekonige on Oct 22, 2014, 7:14:00 AM
HI thanks for the guide i can farm atziri fast. I got 4.9k hp and i use vaal skeleton for the trio just to destruct and separate them ..

this is my item:

Here is my setup. I think I'm missing something. Have some trouble with atziri :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info