[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"
Now, the tricky part is that you don't need a 5L chest or a 6L chest. If you "accidentally 6 link it, sell it for profit and buy another :)

lol no joke, two fuses and 6 linked my chest plate... buying a new one =P
From Orlando, FL, U.S.
Great guide, after 2 days im doing 69 maps.
Sooo... is anyone else using increased duration with SRS on a 5L? I'm using it instead of the recommended melee physical damage.

Don't know why, but at lvl64 my spirits last almost 8s and I can generate almost 30 of them with vaal haste + haste. I like how they follow and start killing stuff off screen that I cant even see :)

Maybe this is a bad strategy long term though...
what is lv requirement to do atziri?
This Build is great fun and has a realy good clearspeed!

For me a BoB did not work that well and as i accidently had like 200 Lightning Res i tried switching to a Lightning Coil which seems to work much better for me, only need to switch PoF for PoL.

Also using Wrath instead of Hatred... Important thing if you switch the Aura is that you also need to switch the Spell Totems Spell to trigger EE. (think i will be using Spell Totem with FP still need to chrom the Coil... atm i can only use a Shockwave Totem + added Cold...)

Idk if having no PoF will be a Problem with Atziri but i think having a PoL will help to...

My Gear atm:

Spoiler
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Managed to take down double Dominus in 78 Palace with -max resistance without breaking a sweat. Active Vaal Haste just takes this build to a whole new level.
"
VapersIsland wrote:
On the atziri vid I saw you make 21-22 spirits without vaal haste. How is that possible?

"
saxisa wrote:
Sooo... is anyone else using increased duration with SRS on a 5L? I'm using it instead of the recommended melee physical damage.

Don't know why, but at lvl64 my spirits last almost 8s and I can generate almost 30 of them with vaal haste + haste. I like how they follow and start killing stuff off screen that I cant even see :)

Maybe this is a bad strategy long term though...

If you get all the skill duration notes, you don't need inc duration. My skulls lasts about 6 seconds or so (I'm at work right now, can't check ingame). Thats engough. This morning (at lvl 69) i've done my Dominus Quest. Total fight (from entering till finish) was about 2 mins. This build is ridiculous in Damage. I've using a 5L Staff with +2 Fire (SRS (lvl 16), Echo, Splash, Melee Phys and Multi). The 2nd form of Dominus lasts 15 seconds, i lol'd hard.

The only thing about this build, its squishy. If you don't care about yourself, you die easily.

Side info: I have with Haste and without Vaal Haste about 12-14 Spirits, with Vaal Haste about 17/18. But Rings/weapon/ammy are without faster casting mods. If i get better gear, this will increase. Flesh Offering is an enormous boost. Huge Packs of mobs? one is dead? Cast Flesh offering, its like the spirits go enrage. :>

After some thought about the lightning Coil, this will be a great defense solution. Maybe if i get one cheap, i'll test it.

This is a great build.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Sharing the joy, this build is lots of fun and super effective. I still have no 6l and also still missing the 2l in the chest, but even so, high lvl map runs take from 5 to 10 mins. its absurd, the clear speed you can get by chaining those 2 vaal haste. My gear right now:
Spoiler

Cheers Alex, for an amazing build.
Last edited by ed_jpa on Nov 6, 2014, 11:41:16 PM
Just pop Granites whenever there's mobs around and you won't be in danger of dying. For any charging mobs, you can stand around a corner of some obstacle and spam spirits. Mobs will always hit this obstacle when charging. Also, spirits absorb pretty much every ranged attack. I feel like survivability for this build is pretty good, as long as you don't mindlessly charge into a bunch of mobs.
"
_Elminister_ wrote:
Just pop Granites whenever there's mobs around and you won't be in danger of dying. For any charging mobs, you can stand around a corner of some obstacle and spam spirits. Mobs will always hit this obstacle when charging. Also, spirits absorb pretty much every ranged attack. I feel like survivability for this build is pretty good, as long as you don't mindlessly charge into a bunch of mobs.

Precisely. And once you get boots over 20% mov speed, with haste and double vaal haste you're pretty fast all the time, not much need for the quicksilver, so 2 granites is the way to go. I'm rolling my 2nd right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info