[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] Les Bo The Kitchen Blender 2-Handed Double Strike/Vaal Cyclone Build[HC/SC Viable]

"
lamboiia wrote:
hey man loving your build, right now im not sure what item to get next what do you suggest? is cheapest and most upgrading

Thank you for saying so Lamboiia! :)

Well you already have some pretty awesome gear. I think the biggest upgrade for you would be to get a sword with more physical dps :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
hey man, having fun with your build, fall in love first time ive seen the video :D

what do you suggest for improving my gear? im farming quite well 68-69-70 maps alone, some 71-72-73 maps are not that easy for now...

im probably going to take the doryani belt soon, when im able to buy it.
ign: IceKorbin
Last edited by Korbinlol on Sep 9, 2014, 9:01:54 AM
"
Korbinlol wrote:
hey man, having fun with your build, fall in love first time ive seen the video :D

what do you suggest for improving my gear? im farming quite well 68-69-70 maps alone, some 71-72-73 maps are not that easy for now...

im probably going to take the doryani belt soon, when im able to buy it.

Good to hear man! It is definitely one of my favourite builds as well :)

If possible getting a 6-link for your double strike will greatly improve your damage. For survivability I think you can get a better chest armor (more armor) and I think you should try to get some movement speed on your boots as well. The movement speed is just a quality of life thing though :)
Build doesn't seem to do well with Atziri. You don't have enough Eva nodes in the build to take hits from the 2H guys. The armor just rolls a bit too low.

I dropped some damage nodes to head up for all the eva nodes around the scion starter area including the +50/30%. As it stands, without those nodes in my current gear I'm only around 7k Armor and that's just not enough, and I noticed the final version of your build doesn't have you adding anymore. It would seem that if you altered it a bit it could be viable in Atziri as well, at least in the non uber version.
IGN: Stripper_Steve

"
chamillion wrote:
Build doesn't seem to do well with Atziri. You don't have enough Eva nodes in the build to take hits from the 2H guys. The armor just rolls a bit too low.

I dropped some damage nodes to head up for all the eva nodes around the scion starter area including the +50/30%. As it stands, without those nodes in my current gear I'm only around 7k Armor and that's just not enough, and I noticed the final version of your build doesn't have you adding anymore. It would seem that if you altered it a bit it could be viable in Atziri as well, at least in the non uber version.

The build isn't really designed for Atziri fights. I feel like there are better specialized builds for that kind of gameplay :)
"

The build isn't really designed for Atziri fights. I feel like there are better specialized builds for that kind of gameplay :)

Yeah there are, but since I've come this far I want to see if I can make it viable. I'll post the changes and results if I can get it to work. :)
IGN: Stripper_Steve

"
chamillion wrote:
"

Yeah there are, but since I've come this far I want to see if I can make it viable. I'll post the changes and results if I can get it to work. :)

Awesome man! I would appreciate that =)
"

If possible getting a 6-link for your double strike will greatly improve your damage. For survivability I think you can get a better chest armor (more armor) and I think you should try to get some movement speed on your boots as well. The movement speed is just a quality of life thing though :)

well, im not that rich for now :D, but i got alpha and doryani's belt, changed a lot. I'll try to get a better body armor at least a 2k armor 5l. I can farm some 73-74 maps now. :)
ign: IceKorbin
Last edited by Korbinlol on Sep 13, 2014, 7:08:45 AM
"
Korbinlol wrote:
"

well, im not that rich for now :D, but i got alpha and doryani's belt, changed a lot. I'll try to get a better body armor at least a 2k armor 5l. I can farm some 73-74 maps now. :)

Nice man! :)

Doryani's is so freaking awesome :)
For anyone interested in Flame Totems, I just released a new build the other day :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1050038

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info