[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] Les Bo The Kitchen Blender 2-Handed Double Strike/Vaal Cyclone Build[HC/SC Viable]

i wasnt quite fascinated with how your witch build performs in terms of general enemy facetank,,not that it matters much

congratz sir this build seems fleshed out and has a lot of potential, this is WAY MAN-LIER than Groundslam build, the idea of vaal cyclone and doublestrike is superb. i will try this on rampage for sure

a suggestion and a question
Why not cwdt , immortal call , molten shell and life leech as ur cwdt setup

i think the blender looks pleasing as duelist can it be played as a duelist?

It should be a valid option to start as duelist aswell right in softcore?
Loosing out on some evasion and possibly 2% as if you take the 6% node in the start of duelist, but gaining physical dmg.
"
Hectrix wrote:
i wasnt quite fascinated with how your witch build performs in terms of general enemy facetank,,not that it matters much

congratz sir this build seems fleshed out and has a lot of potential, this is WAY MAN-LIER than Groundslam build, the idea of vaal cyclone and doublestrike is superb. i will try this on rampage for sure

a suggestion and a question
Why not cwdt , immortal call , molten shell and life leech as ur cwdt setup

i think the blender looks pleasing as duelist can it be played as a duelist?

Well the witch build wasn't designed to "facetank" anything. After all fireball builds are best used as a ranged character ;)

I think you will have a lot of fun with this build mate, and to answer your question; The reason I don't use immortal call with the CWDT-setup is to make sure that our enduring cry charges will be up most of the time, adding lots of extra damage reduction :)

This build can be played as a duelist for sure, but you will miss out on the 8% increased attack speed the ranger start provides :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
davidftw wrote:
It should be a valid option to start as duelist aswell right in softcore?
Loosing out on some evasion and possibly 2% as if you take the 6% node in the start of duelist, but gaining physical dmg.

You can definitely play it as a duelist mate. But as I just told Hectrix you will miss out on the 8% increased attack speed node in the ranger start area. If you don't care about that, then go for it! You basically lose 2% attack speed as you said yourself so it is no big deal at all :)
Any updates on good uniques for this build?
IGN: tumbotwo
"
ohthejon wrote:
Any updates on good uniques for this build?

I have been very busy the last two days, that is why it hasn't been added, but it will be tomorrow mate :)
Hello again! Just wondering, have you tested playing the build without Resolute Technique and with Crit and accuracy instead? Or does the life on hit suffer too much?
"
davidftw wrote:
Hello again! Just wondering, have you tested playing the build without Resolute Technique and with Crit and accuracy instead? Or does the life on hit suffer too much?

having crit and accuracy takes away the beginneer friendly and cheap tag from this build
the availability of 2h crit sword is just so damn rare,that we are better off sticking to resolute technique
Last edited by Hectrix on Aug 24, 2014, 1:29:07 AM
"
Hectrix wrote:
"
davidftw wrote:

having crit and accuracy takes away the beginneer friendly and cheap tag from this build
the availability of 2h crit sword is just so damn rare,that we are better off sticking to resolute technique

Listen to Hectrix David, he is providing some good information here :)

It should however be noted that if you want to invest some real currency into this build then speccing out of resolute technique and going for crit instead can be a very viable and powerful option as well :)
The list of recommended unique items for this build, has been delayed and wont be uploaded until tomorrow. I apologize to anyone who might have been waiting for this list to be released tonight!

Have a nice evening guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info