[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] Les Bo The Kitchen Blender 2-Handed Double Strike/Vaal Cyclone Build[HC/SC Viable]

I want to point out if you do manage to get an alphas howl a level 17 reduced mana will let you also run herald of ash. The overkill burn will be super low but the added fire damage is nice.
So I've broke into maps with this build now. Lvl 72 currently and although i haven't ran higher than 68 maps it is fun as hell.

CHAOS RESIST

It's important. Bond of chaos mobs, Poison on death mobs. They hurt.

I crafted myself a crappy 6L and i'm hitting just over 10k dps with my double strike w/splash.

I can facetank most bosses but you need to really be aware of what is around you and use your lightning fast leap slam

Gear so far. Luckily i had belly drop for me in cruel docks! I will likely end up divining it as the rolls are so low. I already threw over 180 jewelers at it trying to 6socket. In reality though Vaal cyclone still feels good on a 4 link.

Thanks for a great, challenging fun to play build dude. Let's see how far I can push it.
What do you think of this Marauder variant of the build? Not having to run grace for iron reflex would let us use something else like vitality and/or heralds.

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxtjkURQg7w5QR18_OQ4Jlpd5hVLrCVhjPfzEWPZIjM-tjdlhz37qGPcyfNnE9nKp2L2Rztl8ggcUcRuqYxfXfsEHEPCBOvJaDjwn7YCKdiv3TSSbQXSkGbYsJd8b-jpSGJG8nxRN_Es26AHnGlVko4jt-hjueuHvYSGpJ4dqkGyplITZeHq9Nkd-ZU2-p3uMBS1673TthO9eE2BLIVXApgd13D0nIIoiLPt99TWStfKpbjIJcmxsRocp_lQNzStQHM49D_jrdqynMJ_L8pwS4bvteA1Yr8QVRmnlxfVGHHjyQaZXTeP-jzGe

Can't wait to try this in Act 4 if i get into the beta, the changes to armour looks very good for this build + Fortify buff on top of it ;)
Last edited by lemor0 on Apr 28, 2015, 1:13:33 AM
Hey LNB I loved this build back in 1.3< so I had the thought since melee splash got buffed recently I'd try it again (cause it my first build I ever got to maps with and just love it :D.) So I was wondering what you think about my skill tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9decK_roKm3jr_MUNjVuvTipM_0Mx2sGE73TtqSdhIQUtkGx4ehpVeu-HaqmUNuiI7UCghNkB51iv-hip-ka3IWBeE0d-FE2nMKlu7nrh79NvdPEhVb02_EuezcAaKaXcPSz7ZU28n9IheA1vOwd1iiK-pxiR8kFXDbXywKYnIIIH2WGWbPObcmw1ktl8hVKtjZHOaGVsRv6P2L0UcesJz34yCU3j_gobqjkOdqymV_JFwQcQ8AmW6hg64dd-8lqXefcyYxeBOuRRcql82VBHrKrvDlnzFCCfPho4LdKQVaLqEuFGaQ==

If you even read this I appreciate all you do for the POE community and love the streams/videos.
:D

Edit: been playing the build so far definitely need more armor in the tree.
Last edited by ImJustinSane on Dec 24, 2015, 4:26:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info