[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] Les Bo The Kitchen Blender 2-Handed Double Strike/Vaal Cyclone Build[HC/SC Viable]

Started a new one saturday, Ițm 64 now on Beyond.
A couple of questions

1) I have a 6L, what Green gem would you use as an extra for the double strike link?
I use Blind now as an extra defensive option

2) Did you ever vaal cycloning into a corrupted blood? How did that go?
I have extra 8% life leech besides the life on hit things but dunno if its enough for CB.

CHeers
"
wasabisamurai wrote:
Started a new one saturday, Ițm 64 now on Beyond.
A couple of questions

1) I have a 6L, what Green gem would you use as an extra for the double strike link?
I use Blind now as an extra defensive option

2) Did you ever vaal cycloning into a corrupted blood? How did that go?
I have extra 8% life leech besides the life on hit things but dunno if its enough for CB.

CHeers

Good job so far! :)

1. I would use melee physical damage to greatly increase the damage of double strike. 20k is not unrealistic.

2. Yes I have done that serveral times, as long as you always make sure to have a staunching flask on you that is no problem :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
its usefull getting some kaoms sign for the endurance charge?
Hey Bro, thanks a lot for that fabulous guide. I'm having great fun with my Kitchen Blender. Im at Lvl62 at the moment.

Please allow me two nooby questions:

- Enfeeble at Lvl10, is that really correct? I mean, it will require 104 Int. Quite a lot for a Dex-Char.
- Your life-flasks seem to be so small. Is 836 instant enough?
Last edited by Erdenbrecher on Sep 2, 2014, 1:29:11 PM
Yo Bro, I am really enjoying this build so far. I have a question though: Why not take the Lust for Carnage passive in Marauder area? It gives a lot of life leech and +life on hit and kill? Seems like it would be great for vaal cyclone!

One more thing I noticed, one of the Master's (Vagan I believe) has a signature modifier which is "Hits can't be Evaded". So this sounds just like Resolute Technique, without the downside! Of course it would take some currency, but it sounds like you could get the magic item from him and craft a weapon that would allow you to spec out of Resolute Technique in favor of more damage or life. Could that be viable for late game?
Last edited by Telaos on Sep 3, 2014, 9:44:15 AM
"
Hey Bro, thanks a lot for that fabulous guide. I'm having great fun with my Kitchen Blender. Im at Lvl62 at the moment.

Please allow me two nooby questions:

- Enfeeble at Lvl10, is that really correct? I mean, it will require 104 Int. Quite a lot for a Dex-Char.
- Your life-flasks seem to be so small. Is 836 instant enough?

The reason I am using hallowed life flasks is simply because those were the flasks I had when I upgraded the build for Forsaken Masters. I would still recommend using 1 hallowed as they recharge faster but a divine seething flask should be used as well :)

About the enfeeble, you don't have to level it to level 10 it is actually pretty useful at lower levels as well. Level 10 is just he maximum level of enfeeble for our cwdt setup :)

I am glad you are enjoying the build and thank you for telling me :)
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Sep 4, 2014, 6:18:21 PM
"
Telaos wrote:
Yo Bro, I am really enjoying this build so far. I have a question though: Why not take the Lust for Carnage passive in Marauder area? It gives a lot of life leech and +life on hit and kill? Seems like it would be great for vaal cyclone!

One more thing I noticed, one of the Master's (Vagan I believe) has a signature modifier which is "Hits can't be Evaded". So this sounds just like Resolute Technique, without the downside! Of course it would take some currency, but it sounds like you could get the magic item from him and craft a weapon that would allow you to spec out of Resolute Technique in favor of more damage or life. Could that be viable for late game?

I am glad to hear that man! :)

The Lust for Carnage notable is a good choice if you feel like you actually need more life gain per hit or life leech, but from my testing it is in no way necessary as long as you make sure your attack speed is high enough and you are using a life-gain-on-hit skill gem as recommended for the build :)

I haven't looked into Vagans options, but is it a 1-handed weapon that has that affix on it? If so that will not be able to provide enough damage I think. I need to look into this though :)
Ripped again at lvl 81 on an easy Mountain Ledge 67 map. Died again when vaal cycloning, this time to an exile flameblasting. I did use vaal cyclone on most exiles (not Igna) but only this one killed me.

Had 17k dmg (6L), 74% fire res and did use granite before.

Might try for the third time, a duelist now (same tree anyhow).

I have a love and hate relationship with vaal cyclone, lmao.
Last edited by wasabisamurai on Sep 5, 2014, 11:03:27 AM
"
wasabisamurai wrote:
Ripped again at lvl 81 on an easy Mountain Ledge 67 map. Died again when vaal cycloning, this time to an exile flameblasting. I did use vaal cyclone on most exiles (not Igna) but only this one killed me.

Had 17k dmg (6L), 74% fire res and did use granite before.

Might try for the third time, a duelist now (same tree anyhow).

I have a love and hate relationship with vaal cyclone, lmao.

Damn mate rip! :)

Haha yea Vaal Cyclone can do that to you. I know the feeling. Unless you are against login out in dangerous situations, that probably would have been the best solution :P
hey man loving your build, right now im not sure what item to get next what do you suggest? is cheapest and most upgrading

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info