Beyond League

I really wonder how GGG calculate the multiplier of those monsters and set it into a relation to effort-reward.

Beyond is not just your usual badly designed league. It's "beyond" bad. I can't even start to describe what's wrong with it because one post wouldn't be enough but "everything" is a good beginning.

No reward, danger made by idiotic (I am sorry for using this word but it's the most accurate) monsters that spawn constantly when you do what you are supposed to do, grinding.

The only thing you can do about them are conversion traps and Dominating Blow. Then those two builds become as broken as the League itself. That's cool. But then you are still doing it for NO reward whatsoever.

And don't give me that "control" thing. On paper you have control over the portals but in real life you have nothing but pain and sadness.
And white loot.

The only cool thing about the new league are the strongboxes. Kek.
Last edited by Scorptice on Aug 22, 2014, 12:21:05 AM
This league slows down while rampage speeds up!

lol.

i was disappointed by docks farming no longer existing :( other than that one hand was a chore against those mobs ice arrow is tearing them apart
twitch.tv/jfpforever
Hopefully 1.2.b helps with some of the issues.

I almost ripped in cruel lunaris because I accidentally spawned a beyond mini boss. There were like 6 rare/magic mobs that spawned with it, all together with life regeneration, purity of elements, energy shield, extra life mods, and faster attacks.

The boss that spawned was the "unrelenting frost" one and she just about 1 shot me. Luckily I got out of the room, portaled to town and created a new instance.

I'd be ok with this if the portals were more controllable and predictable...but in the current state it is seemingly random. To top it off the mobs drop absolute shit for loot. They definitely need a bonus drop rate because they are such a pain in the ass.
Yeah the beyond mobs were supposed to be the leagues hook, but they feel like something to be avoided at all costs lol
I dont see any any key!
okay guys just hopped onto beyond still in act 1 en route to brutus. I have to say that the bosses fall pretty dam quick to bear trap. I don't think their hp should be nerfed at least not so far =p
Beyond League + Desync + Launch day servers = index finger on instant flask, middle finger on esc.
"
BearCares wrote:
okay guys just hopped onto beyond still in act 1 en route to brutus. I have to say that the bosses fall pretty dam quick to bear trap. I don't think their hp should be nerfed at least not so far =p

Great detective work, all the way to level 10 already............
"
IceM wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:

what level will I start to QQ?
"
BearCares wrote:
"
IceM wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:

what level will I start to QQ?

At cruel when they pop at every corner if you arent careful, with double regen auras.

The QQ is just about how unrewarding and tedious the fights are, not about difficulty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info