Beyond League

Add me to the list of people that find Beyond mobs irritating. I'll be sticking to hardcore until changes are made.
IGN: Kleev
"
beyond sucks
thats all

u made a league more boring and depressing than invasion.

This is just subjective. All these comments are subjective like mine. i'm actually enjoying it and those mobs take me no time to kill. No boredom or "oh shit" at the moment.

But I'm really curious to reach a3m and maps since i'm still at a1m. At the moment i'm enjoyng this league

Mind, i'm not trying to convince you this league is fun, we all have different ideas of what is fun

Last edited by Mahesys on Aug 25, 2014, 5:35:41 AM
i have to say after 3 days i have adapted to the league
the beyond spawn i multiconversion trap them and pick them off one by one

and i realized beyonds are just a really high dpscheck before that i just tried to "tank" them
i spend most on my fortune on a new weapon and now its somewhat less annoying
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 25, 2014, 6:39:32 AM
"
Mahesys wrote:
At the moment i'm enjoyng this league

Me too.

The most enjoyable aspect of Beyound League is, surprise, boxes.
Finally HC can get at least half of the fun SC had for 4 months.
^Oh yeah, boxes are guuuuud. Is it me though or are they more common now?
Perhaps just luck, but my friend who played ambush say they are.

Anyway, Im enjoying the new beyond, at first difficulty gearless it was rather hard, but at cruel up it became easier.
I do not agree with people saying bosses too hard though, I did Haast in normal at 20% cold res and the bow one with -60 chaos res (if I got it right he's chaos user) and even those fast aura chaos degen monsters damaged me more than him.

Killed all the bosses but abaxoth with a fire trap/viper strike hybrid that isnt especially powerful. Do note while I say I killed, I DID NOT overpower them or anything, just did some hit and run, dodge some spells and poisond a bit. I think as a sole melee I would have an harder time. Especially against the lightning dude (his melee is dangerous) and perhaps the phsyical one (think that aura attack might be killer if shotgun, but do note Im saying this from an evasion character perspective taking one hit a few times, I think with that in mind and if it is indeed physical, it is not THAT powerful)
Oblivious
My two problems with beyond:

1. Hard to see small portals as they spawn in many cases (and no audio cues that I've noticed).

2. Facing the same 1-2 types of generic beyond mobs _everywhere_ making all areas feel basically the same, no variety.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
ventiman wrote:
i have to say after 3 days i have adapted to the league
the beyond spawn i multiconversion trap them and pick them off one by one

and i realized beyonds are just a really high dpscheck before that i just tried to "tank" them
i spend most on my fortune on a new weapon and now its somewhat less annoying

Yeah DPS is necessary in this league imo. Physical characters have an advantage here since all those beyonders have at least one "resist elemental damage" affix.. sometimes double res + ele resist aura, lol

500% crit multi ice spear and still i have to land 7-8 crits to kill tough ones :/
I liked Nemesis better, but Beyond is not too bad.
Actually I'm kinda cheating. I avoid AoE damage so I hardly see beyonders. But if they come, they tend to be either eyeballs, bugs or archers (and boy do those have irritating sound effects).
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
My only problem with beyond mobs:

They spawn INSTANTLY, which means that their damage reflect auras apply INSTANTLY, and can be nearly impossible to see because of other auras that they bring (most commonly, that super obnoxious green haste aura).
If we could just get 1 or 2 seconds to notice the spawn before their auras applied (even if they were immune to damage during this time), that would be awesome.
I hate them. There seems to be little to no consistency of when they spawn and most of the time they are more annoying than they are worth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info