Beyond League

What do you guys think about the new HC league? I really dont like it atm.

Every big pack spawns another big pack with always the same monsters with life regen. Wich are most of the time impossible to kill or take ages. So either your running away from them or wasting your time.

It´s very challenging ;)

ATM it´s not that problem for me, since i´ve had just 1,5 hours to play so far.
But i guess in cruel or merciless they will be more than annoying.

But the tentacles they leave are very poor^^
Annoying. I try to avoid spawning Beyond mobs as much as possible.
I really hate super tanky mobs that take ages to kill.
Last edited by Reizoko on Aug 21, 2014, 12:58:15 PM
I'm just skipping most of them at the moment. The Beyond packs' damage and life falls very much out of proportion compared to "normal" content, and the poor drops aren't worth investing the time/taking the risk to die IMHO.

That might change over time once I got a well equipped character, and once the drop/fight mechanics have been exactly figured out.
Only those fast-charging degen creatures are annoying, especially when they spawn as three. The rest is about fine as they may have some regen but no damage...
"
free_at_last wrote:
It´s very challenging ;)

ATM it´s not that problem for me, since i´ve had just 1,5 hours to play so far.
But i guess in cruel or merciless they will be more than annoying.

But the tentacles they leave are very poor^^

Yeah im in cruel now and its either you kill them when they dont have regen or you skip them. Just annoying and boring tbh
i like beyond however the risk vs reward could be better
i am more scared of those boxes and my own greediness
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 21, 2014, 1:41:55 PM
Yep it kinda sux, the Unique bosses are dangerous and take ages to kill, that would be fine if they had good drops, sadly drops are terrible (rare/miniboss level). The optimal playstyle atm (judging from feedback ive gotten and watching streams) seems to be kiting mobs around so the portals dont apear, making this whole league worthless.
So overall i think this league is a fail, and they need to do some drastic rebalancing else im probably done with it.
Last edited by Bikalo on Aug 21, 2014, 1:51:07 PM
"
Bikalo wrote:
Yep it kinda sux, the Unique bosses are dangerous and take ages to kill, that would be fine if they had good drops, sadly drops are terrible (rare/miniboss level).
So overall i think this league is a fail, and they need to do some drastic rebalancing else im probably done with it.

Same here.
There is absolutely no reward or incentive to get/kill these annoying, additional packs. This system is pointless and anti-fun, not sure what they were thinking. At least give some decent drops or the possibility to control if they spawn or not. As is you are punished for a high clear speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info