Beyond League

Mmh, yes, we all are forced by GGG to play in Beyond League.

At night rings the phone with Chris on the line: "You have to play Beyond League, dude - otherwise ....."

If you don´t like it - just don´t play it.
Nothing as simple as that.
I am sure GGG is reading all feedback regarding Beyond and we will see some adjustment soon. I find it fine personally but I understand Beyond is a pain for plenty of builds.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Worst league so far, its so boring that these shit heads spawn, and ANNOYING please ggg. dafaq have u done :( bosses were bad at start, but compared to this it was hella fun, this is just flat out boring to theese shit mobs spawnd, not hard at all, just annoying
Ingame name: Jinxedtotem / FearTheMonkeys
Guys - it´s named Hardcore - not Godmode.

If you can´t stand it - leave it.
"
free_at_last wrote:
Guys - it´s named Hardcore - not Godmode.

If you can´t stand it - leave it.

well invasion was x10 harder, this is just anonying not HARD....
Ingame name: Jinxedtotem / FearTheMonkeys
"
Gobla wrote:
I find it a confusing league.

It's like the entire experience, rebalancing and all the problems and lessons from Invasion never happened. It's like the complete redesign of Rogue Exile encounters occurred in some different game. As if Corrupted Zones aren't something that's already in the game.

It leaves me wondering how the balance team works...

How exactly does one spend months tweaking Invasion bosses, Rogue Exiles and Corrupted areas and then appear to learn quite literally absolutely nothing at all from that?

This sums up my feelings so far. I thought is was extremely stupid to have 3 of the unholy aura/flame surge mobs spawn with a hasted rare in Act 1 Normal.....really. No one has resists in act 1 normal and you can't run away from them...GG balance team. I was complaining about the same thing back in Invasion with invaders in Act 1 normal having elemental reflect aura's. You never see elemental reflect on mobs until like Act 2 Cruel, so why would you allow mobs in Act 1 Normal to have them. This stuff seems like pretty basic balancing to me. The normal Merveil fight is also a mess. Her fight is fine for Cruel and Merciless, but not for Act 1.

GGG your balance team is bad at their jobs and they should feel bad about it....

You guys cut the leagues down by a month so if you take 2 months to balance Beyond like it took you to balance Invasion, this league will be dead yet again....
"
free_at_last wrote:
Mmh, yes, we all are forced by GGG to play in Beyond League.

At night rings the phone with Chris on the line: "You have to play Beyond League, dude - otherwise ....."

If you don´t like it - just don´t play it.
Nothing as simple as that.

Thats not the point lol. Im just asking what other people opinions are. And i like to play in a HC league thats new because of the economy.

And to the other guy its not about the fact that its hard its just annoying and no fun. Invasion was much harder and way more fun
Both of the new leagues are pretty underwhelming. It is clear that most of the work went into the Masters expansion.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Chris wrote:

have so many cool ideas for challenge leagues
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
If the idea was to add a new mechanic that forces me rush the zone while a huge pack of regen mobs are chasing me, then well done.

Killing these packs is just a snooze-fest and skipping them is a race to the finish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info