Beyond League

I like idea to stack something to spawn harder and harder enemies until boss spawn. Good example is varkid evolution in borderlands 2.
The major problem in beyond league is that it always force me to spawn something or control it even if I don't want to.
This is the most boring HC league for me so far.
the ultra haste guy should never ever be able to have fracture mod glad i saw it the last second otherwise he would have obliterated me

i know this is path of the witch but come on this is close to an anti melee league and feels like its balanced after 5 sixpacks of beer

"hey dude i have an idea lets give him ultrahaste and degen aura"
"wow thats way to easy let him have powerfull crits aswell"
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 25, 2014, 4:31:09 PM
After some days I have to admit that it isn't very funny, at all (though it's better than the start). Mobs basically are too tedious to defeat and it couldn't be other way or you'd be invoking a boss on every encounter. I ripped once to a pack, one-shotted out of nothing. Then the auras + degen are, many times, just too much for my ES witch, you're forced to run far and quickly. It adds difficulty, I agree. My concern is, can you add it while making it worthwhile?
After reep number 4 before even getting to lvl 70 I decided to give it up. This league is just so crap that I can't even stand beginning at 1 again.
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
Tedious. That's the word for the new portal mob spawn system - tedious.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
Psomm wrote:
Tedious. That's the word for the new portal mob spawn system - tedious.

Took the words off my mouth. I'm reaching my limit. They spawn too often, have too much hp and some of them are ridiculously dangerous.
i start to enjoy them now after all they can drop maps but i avoid getting one of the unique ones
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:
the ultra haste guy should never ever be able to have fracture mod glad i saw it the last second otherwise he would have obliterated me

i know this is path of the witch but come on this is close to an anti melee league and feels like its balanced after 5 sixpacks of beer

"hey dude i have an idea lets give him ultrahaste and degen aura"
"wow thats way to easy let him have powerfull crits aswell"

Yep, after i died with my dual flame totem i decided to make a melee. What a waste of time. Even though it hasn't died yet, it's just (more) frustrating with a melee. I just retsarted a ranged character...

Degen auras, slow auras, ice novas.... WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PROXIMITY SHIELDSS?

So melee unfiendly...
Last edited by Draeil on Sep 4, 2014, 7:16:39 PM
Did act1/normal today, and it was really tedious. I guess that gets better later when a character is actually geared, but the early game is really completely un-fun. It's counter-intuitive that killing groups results in what is essentially punishment (at least early on). I skipped or relogged after a while, especially when I started to get that archer with barrage (I think it was barrage, I didn't stick around to find out for sure).

Only planning to play/farm Beyond until I can trade for the Beyond-only items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info