IGN.com: Zana, Master Cartographer Reveal and Developer Walkthrough

This looks awesome GGG :) now to find the 'Master master' that allows you to have up to 2 additional masters so that you don't have to decide which masters to drop :(

"
Isenharal wrote:
If I play on Hc leagues and get KIA by master,will my toons get down to SC ?

As always, yes.
Last edited by Incarcerated on Aug 19, 2014, 5:31:40 AM
Zana looks stronk!
"
muhomorov wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:

I agree. I feel one should be able to experience everything the game has to offer if I choose to only play in Normal difficulty. For some unknown reason GGG likes level gating things like this. They did it with the Rogue Exiles(one could only be found in Act3 Merciless). I really hate it.

I´m not sure wether you are trolling or ... How is it a bad thing to gate content behind levels? That´s what every single game has done and will continue to do so. The deeper you get into the game, the better the rewards will get. It´s called game progression curve!

Please clarify! Because i can´t figure out how anyone would want to play in Normal difficulty ONLY (o.0). And i´m not even talking about a cartographer master not making ANY sense before Act 3 Merciless.

I also did not really understand this post.

It's of course completely up to you, how far you want to progress within the game and if you only want to play in normal difficulty, that's absolutely fine ...

... but how can you expect to have access to ALL content if you decide to remain within the first 10-20% of the game?
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
ghymini wrote:
So much for all the masters being accessible to all players. First major disappointment with this expansion.

"
ghymini wrote:
I have not been disappointed in any of the hideouts or tiles ets. They aren't that big a deal to me. Also, I have yet to get a character to end-game (current highest is a level 64 witch in the middle of Act II Merciless) on Standard. So running maps has yet to be a part of my game experience and a map master is of no use to me.

What I'm not happy with is that GGG said that the masters (which I thought meant ALL masters) would be found from the very beginning of the game all the way through end-game content. Having a master only accessible in end-game content essentially invalidates that claim.

I agree. I feel one should be able to experience everything the game has to offer if I choose to only play in Normal difficulty. For some unknown reason GGG likes level gating things like this. They did it with the Rogue Exiles(one could only be found in Act3 Merciless). I really hate it.

How dare GGG make ANY end game content? I only play till level 10 and then rise a new twink and i never go further Normal The Mud Flats! I want all the content available in Mud Flats Normal at max! Such a Dissapoint!

WHY WHY WHY i have access only to 6 Master out of 7? That is 14.28% content created for endgamers. Why is this happening? make all content accessible for lvl one. Atziri should spawn only in The Twilight Strand Normal randomly.

Spoiler
are those guys serious?
The video by Chris was really nice to watch! Very informative and, my God, this voice gets to me all the time :D

I'm really looking forward to bulding my hindeout, so many options...just awesome!
"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" - Diablo in his good old times...
and by the was it is not a Russian accent, it is even stronger "R". I have no idea what her native language is.
"
ghymini wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
"
ghymini wrote:
So much for all the masters being accessible to all players. First major disappointment with this expansion.

You don't need a map vendor/master if you don't do maps. How is that a disappointment? Because of the tileset? I imagine you can find her in a 66 map, which everyone should be able to do.

I have not been disappointed in any of the hideouts or tiles ets. They aren't that big a deal to me. Also, I have yet to get a character to end-game (current highest is a level 64 witch in the middle of Act II Merciless) on Standard. So running maps has yet to be a part of my game experience and a map master is of no use to me.

What I'm not happy with is that GGG said that the masters (which I thought meant ALL masters) would be found from the very beginning of the game all the way through end-game content. Having a master only accessible in end-game content essentially invalidates that claim.

I quite agree, I play this game the same as I played D2LOD.
One of each type all the way through.
Crafting with the Horadric Cube in that one was enthralling.
I have never been high enough to see a map, the closest that I have got is some Cartographer's Chisels.

I may get there one day.
Patch notes or riot.
Looking good.
IGN: KoTao
"
Vollhupe wrote:
Will it be possible to use the undying blockage as hideout decoration?

LOL
Steam: teemu92

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info