IGN.com: Zana, Master Cartographer Reveal and Developer Walkthrough

"
geradon wrote:

he's probably just mad that he can't randomly face atziri on twilight strand, i can totally understand that...

HAHA!!! Thanks for that, dude! xD
Cool stuff. Welcome to my hideout Zana, sweety ;D
Dear GGG,

you are wonderful. Everyone of you. Really.

Thumbs up for an expansion that was made with so much passion and including your players' feedback.
Thanks a million :)

"
Roleplayer wrote:
Welcome to my hideout Zana, sweety ;D

She indeed is gorgeous xD
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
Last edited by Helbelinc on Aug 19, 2014, 3:51:34 AM
Wow, this Master is gonna be a lot of peoples favorite. :D OMGGGG wanna play NAAAAAAAOOOOOW.
IGN : Jovial
I just realized that GGG are the FIRST gaming developer in the history of gaming, who managed to properly implement player housing. Usually it only exists for role playing, but here it actually has a real impact on the game itself!

Keep up the good work guys!!!
late game candy. Thanks GGGGGGGGGG
kudos to the voice acting team, can't describe my emotions when listening to the different accents. they're amazing, especially the scottish one and it fits perfectly tot the lore that there are exiles from all over the world exiled to wraeclast.

i'm amazed that you followed the suggestions of sub-maps, this will be adding much more depth to mapping.

what i didn't gather from the announcement is:

* can you pemanently modify your hideout's map device?

* as players in a party can enter the other player's hideout, how did you solve the situation of several players having the same hideout location? is the player creating the instance creating his hideout only?

* are hideout instances permanent?

* are there master missions where you can invite other players? you can gather some masters in your hideout for getting daily missions but the real progression of master reputation will be when you meet them while grinding for gear, would be sad if you had to break up with your party to do solo missions for your master...

* when are the trading improvements coming?

* what about responding to the bug report related to tab purchases i sent to support two days ago? a simple bug/noBug feedback would be nice. i really would have liked to clean my standard tabs but can't purchase tabs at them moment for the reasons stated in the mail.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
ghymini wrote:

What I'm not happy with is that GGG said that the masters (which I thought meant ALL masters) would be found from the very beginning of the game all the way through end-game content. Having a master only accessible in end-game content essentially invalidates that claim.

So you mis-understanding what they said invalidates their claim?
If I play on Hc leagues and get KIA by master,will my toons get down to SC ?
this is the most epic expansion ever made! its so huuuge, it totally reweorked the game mechanic! epic job.

one question: what will happen when we put a map+sacrifice fragment into zana map device? as I good remember map sacrifice fragment is giving +5% of quantity so its gonna stack with quantity from zana's map device?

and for all who is complaining about prices: this is the way how GGG is designing their game, their philosphy was that this game is more for hardcore players than casuals. so we have epic amount of stuff for casual but in every expansion there is some stuff reserved for hardcore/basement guys, like: atziri (especially uber one), six linking gear (1.5k fusing is not available for casual), running nemezis mod (casual would rather spend 2 ex to buy better gear than to run nemezis map). but my conclusion is POE is best ARPG for casual and best ever made for hardcore guys.

Than You GGG, I hope your game will last till end of the world and even one day after that ;)

EDIT: forgot about hideouts! the variety of customization is so nice! I bet 75% of players will spend 1st 2 days on hideout customization :D also big + and gratz for adding a lot of free stuff to hideout personalization, can't wait to see hideouts MTX!.

P.S now the only thing I'm waiting for is more types of demonic monsters and mby more gore as: more cruxificted bodies, more decapitated heads laying around, more blood stains on the floor more dead babies and mby gore animation of our characters death's? :D
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Aug 19, 2014, 5:36:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info