IGN.com: Zana, Master Cartographer Reveal and Developer Walkthrough

BRAVO!

I am just so glad that you at GGG are such fantastic dev team!

Looking at the whole game, at all what you have done so far and are planning to do, it is just awesome!

/kudos
/lifting_my_hut
/bow_down
/respect

:)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Hi!

I don't think this question has been asked before, so here goes:

I usually play with a couple of friends. Will the master daily quests be doable in a party? Will everyone get the reputation? The other benefits?

Will I be able to do all of my master Dailies and all of my friend's also (in the same day)?

Oh man... i teared up after the 2nd video guys. Nice fucking job dudes.
"
Sutehkh wrote:
I usually play with a couple of friends. Will the master daily quests be doable in a party? Will everyone get the reputation? The other benefits?
Will I be able to do all of my master Dailies and all of my friend's also (in the same day)

asked it several times now, no dev response or info since. guess we have to wait 24h for it to be revealed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I feel like once this is released we're going to need much longer than 4 months to really get some experience with this. This looks excellent! Still have never done Atziri though... haha, you guys keep up a pace, that is for sure.
thought the patch notes were going to be released a day or two before launch?
cant find them. ... not counting the lovely translation that affirms the mechanics of our spiritual bodies. do want to see a full list of skill gem changes tho, we got planning to do here! ty for releasing the tree early, btw. helpful and inspiring!
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

Where dem patchnotes?! -_-
Hideout filled with naked golden ladies... HERE I COME.
"
geradon wrote:
"
Sutehkh wrote:
Will the master daily quests be doable in a party?

asked it several times now, no dev response or info since. guess we have to wait 24h for it to be revealed.

From how the previewed missions (especially the 'defeat the relic' and 'fight against vagan' ones) looked, it seems to be obviously SOLO missions.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
jeż wrote:
i will only write that content for endgamers is smth like less than 10% of all the game, and hiding better content far in game progress is the thing which is luring us to play more

Wrong. (self-proven by your own statment above): the more people have access to an area/content, the MORE it is played. Gating things can drive people into rushing through huge parts of the 'real' game, and others into frustration and quitting. Both did NOT increase playtime ;)
Such areas have to be interesting, and 'potentially' rewarding, of course. By this idea, I assume the most played area is caverns in act 1 merciless: rewarding but much less gated then Dominus or even Piety there.

"
jeż wrote:
following yours way o thinking aobut game is like :lets allow best endgame items to be drop from hillock or mby from necromancer in mud flats..

Still the case for the most valuable, ultra-rare currencies. So what, ridiculous?
"
jeż wrote:
and to the guy who said that it schould be possible to reach 100 in normal: ITS ALREADY POSSIBLE! u still gain exp from killing mobs but the value is just much less than in merci for example

Nope. There's a point where the penalty gets that big that you may only get 100 XP from a Piety or Dominus kill in normal. It will never bring you anywhere above level ~80.

For the general idea: I know where it came from - Median XL introduced "über"-areas in every difficulty, since these worked similar; and used them to offer low-level challenges. There even was (is) a side-area in act 1 normal with level 100(!) - and times ago there "also" was a player-created challenge to use these areas while never leaving act 1 to reach the level cap.
BUT: I assume that the main reason for these areas and challenges are result of engine limitations - an "issue" the developers of a new game like POE not have. But overall, they offered a nice addition for anyone without taking anything away from the lategame. No issue, just win/win. Why not?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info