IGN.com: Zana, Master Cartographer Reveal and Developer Walkthrough

"
HappyHammer wrote:

I quite agree, I play this game the same as I played D2LOD.
One of each type all the way through.
Crafting with the Horadric Cube in that one was enthralling.
I have never been high enough to see a map, the closest that I have got is some Cartographer's Chisels.

I may get there one day.

Finally, somebody gets it! Other than the scion, I have 2-3 characters of each class over half of which were created back in Closed Beta while the others were created for various challenge leagues. I tend to cycle through them to keep from getting bored from playing just a single character too long. Which means, of course, my progress is quite a bit slower than many of the speed demons posting here. I did the same thing with D2LOD.

I will eventually get to maps but it won't be happening anytime soon.

As to my original point this quote is what made me believe all masters would be accessible throughout the entire game. The final sentence under Dozens of Mission Variations: "All of the Missions and their variations can occur anywhere in the game, including within end-game Maps." To me that means that any master can appear in maps and any master can appear on The Mud Flats. It can be found here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/985043

Please don't get me wrong. Overall, I am looking forward to all the new content in this expansion and my displeasure at this one particular aspect will not prevent me from creating a character in the Rampage League and going as far as I can with it in three months.
Interesting stuff said in the videos. 2 days to go
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
all this ppl who claim and cry about that new content isnt available in normal difficult: i wanted to put some #!>%$!!@ words on u but i will only write that content for endgamers is smth like less than 10% of all the game, and hiding better content far in game progress is the thing which is luring us to play more lol, following yours way o thinking aobut game is like :lets allow best endgame items to be drop from hillock or mby from necromancer in mud flats.. u guys are just ridiculous. and to the guy who said that it schould be possible to reach 100 in normal: ITS ALREADY POSSIBLE! u still gain exp from killing mobs but the value is just much less than in merci for example, so if u want reach 100 in normal go ahead! but let other, non 12 year old players reach 100 in endgame maps with our new epic master ehhh.

P.S im 100% casual, and i cant understand some of ppl who are crying about difficult or drop rates or that atziri is to hard..if this game is to hard for u u can quit and look for easier one... or u can became programmer and write your own super mega easy game where all contetn will be available at start, since 1 sec of gameplay! that will be fun!
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Aug 19, 2014, 10:52:35 AM
"
muhomorov wrote:
"
TheLoneliness wrote:
"
muhomorov wrote:
I just realized that GGG are the FIRST gaming developer in the history of gaming, who managed to properly implement player housing. Usually it only exists for role playing, but here it actually has a real impact on the game itself!

no they are not, lol.

Do you even quote, bro? It´s not that hard...

Also: Instead of providing a comment like you did, you might want to provide an example that proves me wrong. I haven´t seen a game that did housing properly! It´s always the same stupid role playing nonsense. In PoE it will be tide into the lategame, though.

AION, Dragon's Prophet....

If you want to correct yourself to saying "popular game", you'll still be wrong, because no matter how good this game is, you only think it's a big-name game because you play it. On the global scale it's still not well known at all, and the people playing the two games I just listed don't know this game either.
In 2D art we see a -Russian type- redhead girl and in 3D (in game) a fucking redhead Scion? No new model? Really? This artpoor game makes me laugh every fucking time
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Sounds pretty sweet!
"

AION, Dragon's Prophet....

If you want to correct yourself to saying "popular game", you'll still be wrong, because no matter how good this game is, you only think it's a big-name game because you play it. On the global scale it's still not well known at all, and the people playing the two games I just listed don't know this game either.

I played Aion before it went F2P. Never touched Dragon´s Prophet though, because i´m sick of generic MMOs. So stop assuming i don´t know those games.

I googled how housing is in those games and it is as i described it. Pure role playing nonsense! It´s just a place to decorate and craft some gear. You can´t open a portal to a raid from it. And that´s what PoE housing essentially is...

So, no i don´t want to correct myself. GGG are the first company to implement housing without focusing it on RP.
I'm so excited, just wish we had notes on how bad you are nerfing our current skills :( Poor Arc, hopefully you don't get tossed in the garbage again
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
"
DaddyChaddie wrote:
I'm so excited, just wish we had notes on how bad you are nerfing our current skills :( Poor Arc, hopefully you don't get tossed in the garbage again

there's some notes about these things from 1.2 on the tawain server (went live a couple days ago). Look around here and reddit. There's a thread that is cataloging the changes
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Hey Chris! are you guys going to have a launch party at the office?

If you do, post some pictures. It'd be cool to see you guys happy, you all deserved it for all your hard work. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info