IGN.com: Zana, Master Cartographer Reveal and Developer Walkthrough

"
Kamro wrote:
"
WowicX wrote:
"
Kamro wrote:
2ex per Map WTF this seems unreasonable even with that bonus.
rar mobs every f*** pack!!!!!

2 EXALTED ORBS

Price should be set based on number of people in group.....full party 2 ex is ok price, but for solo player should be 6 times less
Hahah was quite funny the defence of the relic..

WHAT THEY EXPLODE??!!! (DAFUQ)
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
I like some before me have a sneaking suspicion that you will be able to drop league only uniques in maps with the relevant mod crafted unto the. If that is the case, that is just so awesome.

HYPED FOR THE XPAC :D
"
ghymini wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
"
ghymini wrote:
So much for all the masters being accessible to all players. First major disappointment with this expansion.

You don't need a map vendor/master if you don't do maps. How is that a disappointment? Because of the tileset? I imagine you can find her in a 66 map, which everyone should be able to do.

I have not been disappointed in any of the hideouts or tiles ets. They aren't that big a deal to me. Also, I have yet to get a character to end-game (current highest is a level 64 witch in the middle of Act II Merciless) on Standard. So running maps has yet to be a part of my game experience and a map master is of no use to me.

What I'm not happy with is that GGG said that the masters (which I thought meant ALL masters) would be found from the very beginning of the game all the way through end-game content. Having a master only accessible in end-game content essentially invalidates that claim.

I agree. I feel one should be able to experience everything the game has to offer if I choose to only play in Normal difficulty. For some unknown reason GGG likes level gating things like this. They did it with the Rogue Exiles(one could only be found in Act3 Merciless). I really hate it.

"
Mivo wrote:
"
denisab wrote:
The important question is can we change hideouts?

Yes, but the exact details and penalties of doing so were still undecided as of a few days back (or unannounced).

What?! -_- Why would there be a penalty if I want to change my hideout on a whim? I should be free to change my hideout 10 times a day if I so choose.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
ghymini wrote:
GGG said that the masters would be found from the very beginning of the game all the way through end-game content. Having a master only accessible in end-game content essentially invalidates that claim.

+1, especially but not exclusive for the aspect of the leagues challenge.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I'm totally thrilled. Doesn't happen very often these days, at least for a game.
That's a feat.
The videos stop every 12 seconds, and "Catch up" for 2 minutes....
"
Perq wrote:
"
ghymini wrote:
(which I thought meant ALL masters)

What YOU thought is irrelevant.

Map vendor is essential needed thing for (map)end-game. Map vendor spawning outside of maps makes no sense. So go figure.

its not about 'thinking' - it was clearly announced as a 'reasonable' goal for the majority of the players to max out all masters for the challenge...

b) Maps and even Chisels drop outside of maps, so what? Even and especially if one dont use them for himself, maybe these things are tradeworthy?? go figure...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chameleon wrote:

I agree. I feel one should be able to experience everything the game has to offer if I choose to only play in Normal difficulty. For some unknown reason GGG likes level gating things like this. They did it with the Rogue Exiles(one could only be found in Act3 Merciless). I really hate it.

false
Hopefully this question isn't too stupid. But, the more exiles I make the more masters I can benefit from if they all in same league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info