IGN.com: Zana, Master Cartographer Reveal and Developer Walkthrough

"
Xedralya wrote:
Zana's Anarchy variant: Exiles Everywhere.

Massive lolz incoming.

I'd love to see EE maps.
"
Route1 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not too thrilled about the "relatively difficult reputation curve".

Yeah I'm all for working for the favor but I hope it doesn't turn into a pain in the dick

This is what I hate in this game, "the players" , some of them say the game is too easy and boring, on the other hand some of them keep saying is so hard and annoying.

In fact Im pretty sick of this toxic players bitching about everything.
"
ghymini wrote:
So much for all the masters being accessible to all players. First major disappointment with this expansion.

You don't need a map vendor/master if you don't do maps. How is that a disappointment? Because of the tileset? I imagine you can find her in a 66 map, which everyone should be able to do.
"
Relytz wrote:
Not going to lie, those encampments look incredibly boring. I don't want to be building them. Although I assume there is no benefit and it is entirely cosmetic? Hopefully. But the master's missions do look bewitchingly promising.

But to others like me it looks fun as heck.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
Mivo wrote:
"
ghymini wrote:
So much for all the masters being accessible to all players. First major disappointment with this expansion.

You don't need a map vendor/master if you don't do maps. How is that a disappointment? Because of the tileset? I imagine you can find her in a 66 map, which everyone should be able to do.

I have not been disappointed in any of the hideouts or tiles ets. They aren't that big a deal to me. Also, I have yet to get a character to end-game (current highest is a level 64 witch in the middle of Act II Merciless) on Standard. So running maps has yet to be a part of my game experience and a map master is of no use to me.

What I'm not happy with is that GGG said that the masters (which I thought meant ALL masters) would be found from the very beginning of the game all the way through end-game content. Having a master only accessible in end-game content essentially invalidates that claim.

"
Ianpact wrote:
upset over something that doesn't exist

yup, sounds like the internet
GGG is best , cant wait for patch notes and 1 Day 19 Hours !!!
"
Ivanovichy wrote:
That accent. Will there be romance options in the future?

INB4 Bioware + GGG collaboration super space-girl atziri tentacle romance DLC.
I was really hoping that one of the masters would be a map vendor. This is awesome news!!!!

Crafting, player housing, better access to end-game maps, and a huge variety of daily quests. I'm not sure if "mini-expansion" is the phrase that I would use to describe it, but ok...
"
BKH wrote:
"
Ianpact wrote:
upset over something that doesn't exist

yup, sounds like the internet

you mean the inter webs are not real? oh no..............
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Aug 18, 2014, 11:43:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info