IGN.com: Zana, Master Cartographer Reveal and Developer Walkthrough

this
looks
awesome.
Ignorance usually lasts longer than a weekend.

But then again, a god doesn't freely share his knowledge with mortals ...
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
You guys sure you can use Benches of Masters not in your Hideout?

Chris confirmed it on Reddit a couple days ago. Dan had linked to it from a thread in General Discussion. Don't have the link handy, but yes, apparently you can use all workbenches in your hideout even if the associated Master is not present. So the advantages of having one in your hideout is that you get the daily quest (faster reputation) and can shop from them more easily.

Nice, I was really afraid I'd have a terribly hard time choosing a master, this just made it much easier!
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:

Nice, I was really afraid I'd have a terribly hard time choosing a master, this just made it much easier!

Here is the Reddit thread where Chris confirmed that you can have and use all workbenches, regardless of which Masters are your roomies:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2cdaw6/am_i_getting_this_correct_about_masters_and/

It's a couple pages down in response to Pomfrod's query.
Last edited by Mivo on Aug 18, 2014, 8:35:25 PM
The important question is can we change hideouts? Because I really like Zana's but it will suck balls to have to wait until late game to meet her and no hideout untill then means no extra xp from the daily missions of the other 3 masters.
Looking forward to the content release.

I know this has been asked a lot, but will it be possible (this patch or in the future) for league only unique items to drop from maps crafted to imitate the past leagues?

I think I am taking Thursday off!
"
denisab wrote:
The important question is can we change hideouts?

Yes, but the exact details and penalties of doing so were still undecided as of a few days back (or unannounced).
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
you can only use the Crafting Benches of the ones in your Hideout, thus you're limited in what you can do.

No, you can use all crafting benches, regardless of what Masters are in your hideout. Masters in your hideout give you daily quests, which is the only benefit of having them in your hideout (and you can buy from them without having to find them).

quoting this so more people see it.

other than that

GG, GGG. it has been said often. but it can't be said enough.

one cannot begin to fathom what you'll have in store for us next.
make our wildest dreams come true.

inb4 best game 2014.
I'm that Morty guy.
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

Here is the Reddit thread where Chris confirmed that you can have and use all workbenches, regardless of which Masters are your roomies:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2cdaw6/am_i_getting_this_correct_about_masters_and/

It's a couple pages down in response to Pomfrod's query.

Ty man, I just realized... GGG tracker should add reddit posts, my stalking must be efficient!
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 18, 2014, 8:52:23 PM
Man how I hate IGN's video player...

Anyways, nice master, definitely a must have in the hideout for any end game mapper! Amazing job, GGG! You guys are awesome!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
I really enjoyed the one month race, because I got to play the league mods I never experienced.

So I'm really happy to see the old league mods added to the game, in a really cool way.

It will eventually be like a museum!

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Aug 18, 2014, 9:11:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info