<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [AfflictionSC]

Any Character Name: AnOreoMcFlurry
How often do you play?: Daily, 3-4 hours on average
What do you expect from this guild?: A fun and friendly community to experience all the game has to offer.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I only play challenge leagues.

Other Information (Optional): Looking for a solid group of like minded people to enjoy playing PoE with.
Last edited by irgudacro on Jan 5, 2017, 7:37:03 PM
Invited
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: PIZZZZZA_WOMAN
How often do you play?:On weekdays if I get time, alot on the weekends
What do you expect from this guild?: A fun community where I can talk to people while playing (All my friends left too)
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I have the same policy
Other Information (Optional): Played a little essence league this is the first league I am really committed too. It's fun.

How often do you play?: Depends on the day, but usually 3-4 hours a day.
What do you expect from this guild?: I'm looking forward to contributing to a guild and other players. I'm not necessarily looking for a guild to specifically do anything - I'm looking for a guild because I've been playing this for nearly five years solo and now have a desire to push high end content with groups.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I only play SC temp leagues.
Other Information (Optional): Getting ready to level an aurabot. It'd be my first time playing a support character as I've always been a solo player.
Hey,

I'm fairly new to PoE but looking to push a little further in Breach!

Any Character Name: SkitteringSparkZ
How often do you play?: Pretty actively
What do you expect from this guild?: Never been in a PoE guild before, just looking to explore a little and hopefully run some maps!
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I look forward to new challenges!
Other Information (Optional): LETS DO THIS!
We are almost at max capacity
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name:thisismyshadow
How often do you play?:3-4 hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?:a group of people to kill things and be social with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yes
Other Information (Optional):currently in the united states marine corps, so there will be times when i'm on an op that require me to be gone for weeks at a time, but when i'm home i'm playing as much as possible. ive played on and off since closed beta and love the game.
Any Character Name: Pizzalords (main account) SSF_SantasWarChieftain (My SSF account)
How often do you play?:6+ hours a day right now. Usually no life at the beginning of leagues
What do you expect from this guild?: A place to socialize and meet people.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes.
Other Information (Optional):Im very active. In breach I have a 91 Essence drain 90 AW chieftain and im currently leveling a 86 Grand Spectrum Flame Blast Elementalist. I'm also playing SSF on my other profile when I get bored.
Last edited by ElJesse on Jan 6, 2017, 8:16:55 PM
Any Character Name: ColdHardBreach lvl 93 Pizza, FriskkiMcFlurry lvl 70+ assasin
How often do you play?: Daily throughout day CST, 9pm-12pm
What do you expect from this guild?: I mostly solo and small group on occasion. Looking for others looking to do challenges/rotations/share finds without the scams.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yes
Other Information (Optional):
Played since closed beta.

During the day I may not always be available to chat constantly(mic) mostly only do that at night.
Any Character Name: CairnEldwin
How often do you play?: 1-2 hours per weeknight, more on weekends
What do you expect from this guild?: Looking for friendly and mature guildies who enjoy each other's company, is respectful, and is helpful. Hopefully a casual like me will fit in :)
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): I am a husband, and father of an almost three year old, so sometimes I have to jet on short notice. I also work 45-50 hours a week as a DevOps Engineer with rotating on-call schedule and am attending my Junior year at Metro State University of Denver, so those will also impact my play time. I used to run a B-team ICC 10 raid team in World of Warcraft, so I understand about learning roles, organization, and contributing to a team. I'm also a major geek and can talk Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr. Who, music, Dungeons and Dragons, and computer nerdery. I hope we have fun and talk to you soon!
The day you stop learning is the day you die

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info