<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: MrAurasForPresident
How often do you play?: Most weekend days 2-4 hours. Some week nights.
What do you expect from this guild?: Social aspect to talk to while playing. Occasional advice and daily/map parties.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): Currently finishing my master's degree. This semester will be busy but I will still be filling the void with PoE. Just looking for people who have been to end game and have attempted most content to talk to. While I am not the best player (I tend to hit 85 and reroll), my last guild was full of strictly new players and it wasn't a good fit.
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
Hi! I've been looking for a guild for a while. I mostly play solo (my laptop is crap and even alone shit freezes) but I miss the social aspect of the game, since I barely have friends playing. I mostly do mapping and I'm an altoholic, so I'm usually somewhat poor :(

Any Character Name: Katanajin (main). All my characters end with "jin".

Location: Portugal (no I don't know ProjectPT, and yes, I've been asked)

How often do you play?: I play almost everyday. Sometimes I can nolife for 8, 9 hours, but since I'm a Master's student, sometimes I'll play for one, two hours a day (depending on the time of the year)

What do you expect from this guild?: A place to talk about builds, theorycraft, ask for help and help if needed. And to show off my Gorebreaker drops (jesus christ I've seen like 10 this league)

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I used to play only Standard but this time I started BSC and it's been super fun! I plan on playing temp leagues from now on. I only play softcore because I RIP a lot due to freezes and lag (and sometimes stupidity)

Other Information (Optional): I never used Discord, but I can install it. I usually take my characters to level 80 to 90 (depending on how good/fun) the build is and I rarely attempt endgame stuff like Uber or Shaper. I can farm Atziri at the moment, and I can do Uber Lab without many stresses. I have about 1300 hours on Steam and more 500 without Steam, so I'm somewhat experienced (I've been playing since 0.9, on and off). You can always come to me asking for leveling items (I'm a hoarder), help, or general advice about life and memes. I'm also a web designer to-be (I said my laptop is crap, so yeah, it's a struggle sometimes) so if you guys need shit done, just pay me in exalts and I'll do it! ;)

I'm usually online at aftenoon and night, mostly at night, GMT+0(Lisbon time)

EDIT: Sometimes I'm able to put some coin in the game, so I can help with the guild stashes and whatnot.

Thank you!
Last edited by Morksjel on Jan 8, 2017, 3:12:47 PM
Any Character Name: MeetTheWretched
How often do you play?: Generally a few hours 4-5 times a week
What do you expect from this guild?: Camaraderie, I expect nothing
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: s'cool
Other Information (Optional): Almost a 100% solo player, figured why not open up and make some friends, help some people, share some stuff.
Any Character Name: JabbaThaPizzaHutt/QuestForSwole

How often do you play?: On weekdays, after 5PM for a few hours, on weekends, sometimes up to 8 hours

What do you expect from this guild?: Helping other guildmates out whether it be in-game or IRL stuff :)

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yeah, I do too.

Other Information (Optional): Started really getting into PoE during Essence league, and have been playing solo 99% of the time. Would like to see what this guild is all about and potentially make new friends :)
Any Character Name: AvatarOfSpin
How often do you play?: Very often, usually after 8 pm on-wards
What do you expect from this guild?: A place to chat and help each other with challenges
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): Been playing solo for a while, friends usually get bored after a few days of the new league. Want to change up the pace and push for 40/40 this season.
Any Character Name: IsThisUrHomeworkLarry
How often do you play?: I try to play at least once a day around 2-4 hours during the week and 4+ hours on the weekend.
What do you expect from this guild?: I've been playing solo for a very long time and I'm hoping for more social engagement with other players as i'm getting a little bored playing alone. I would look forward to running maps with others, helping other guild members with gear/master crafting or working on completing league challenges with other players.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I am aware of this. I am only really interested in playing SC temp leagues and try to get at least 3 characters/builds to level 90 before the league ends.
Other Information (Optional): I'm a very active player and I have been playing for the past 4 years. I would be committed to contributing to the guild as much as I am able to.

Thank you for your consideration.
Thanks everyone for your interest. We are currently full but will continue to remove inactive members and invite others when spots become available.

Take Care,
Esely
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Character Name: NAbagrande
How often do you play?: Generally a few hours 4-5 times a week
What do you expect from this guild?: Camaraderie and play with friends
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: s'cool
Other Information (Optional): Almost a 100% solo player, figured why not open up and make some friends, help some people, share some stuff. I would be committed to contributing to the guild as much as I am able to.

Thank you for your consideration.
Any Character Name:Zaguela (Lv 90 Raider)
How often do you play?:2-3 hours a day.
What do you expect from this guild?:New friendships and a warm welcome :p
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes.
Other Information (Optional): I would like to join your guild,since i started this game i've never been in any guild so i want this to be my first time.I play 2-3 hours a day,because i have to study.I played this game over 3 years,that's about it.
toon name: beavermeadow
time playing: alot everyday
what to expect: people to talk to and bounce ideas and questions off of
I only play temp leagues

other info: I have mostly played PoE solo..I have never thought of joiing a guild though.. I would like to check it out...I have a question though...next league I was planning on playing the new SSF option how would that work out in a guild? will poeple be allowed to be in guild but play SSF?

edit: oh damn just saw the post that you are full..ok i'll take a spot on the waiting list
Last edited by Chunu0327 on Feb 6, 2017, 3:40:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info