<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: Just_Having_Fun
How often do you play?: Played back in 2013, came back about 2-3 weeks ago, played 5-6 hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?: nothing at all. Just want a small community to joke around with and share maps/loot
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I am now
Other Information (Optional): Just really looking for a guild to have fun, been playing solo and doesn't hurt to include other people
Character Name: Triumvi
How often do you play?: Few hours/day on weekdays, more on weekends depending on free time/schedule
What do you expect from this guild?: Some nice social game interaction, I've currently been playing solo mostly so far, but would love to get to see more of the the game in group settings. Also, having people to chat and share info with, I come from a significant D2/D3 background but am fairly new to PoE and happy to learn.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yup! That's what I intend on playing as well.
Other Information: Currently mapping ~T4-5 with a cookie-cutter Crit Arc build, happy to share whatever as I am able!
Mind if you resend the guild invite? Didn't receive any so far.

Any Character Name: SRSFP
How often do you play?: 2-3 Hours a day, 5-8 during holidays and vacations.
What do you expect from this guild?: I only expect to have someone I can play with, rather than getting direct help from. Also playing with guild mates help me learning the game. I have helped my guild in Diablo 3 pushing leaderboard quite successfully, and I really would like to find similar level of engagement in guild in POE. Currently trying to push towards level 12+ maps on my Breach league witches.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes. Trading in standard is almost impossible, and internet issues keep me away from HC. So SC Temp league has been the only way to go for me for the last 3 leagues.

Other Information (Optional): long time Starcraft 1, Diablo 2&3, League of legends player. Been constantly on Solo Demon Hunter leaderboard in D3 last in 2015 and 2016 (100-200 rank), as a casual player. Will be very socialized and willing to help the guild, such as contributing to guild stash. Will be active in chat but will only be able to voice chat when I'm home alone.
Any Character Name:Burdis
How often do you play?:most days
What do you expect from this guild?:just people to play with, help each other out.just hang out playing the game.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yes
Other Information (Optional):
Any Character Name: Axelordz
How often do you play?: Almost 6 hours a week
What do you expect from this guild?: Help and be helpful, events and lots of fun
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, me too
Other Information (Optional):
Badump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: DocHollidays
How often do you play?: daily
What do you expect from this guild?: social and ability to have people help me learn
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): Newer to the game and still learning but being all along is terrible.
Any Character Name: Shoutana
How often do you play?: Practically everyday
What do you expect from this guild?: Fellowship with my fellow SC temp league players. i'm tired of playing and not talking to anyone.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, as do I. I dabble in standard when the league isn't active but mostly I play for the SC temp leagues
Other Information (Optional): not much to say about me. Your typical mmo nerd. I may have wife aggro from time to time but if there's anything I can do to help (usually there isn't being as how i'm not so great at this game) I will do it.

Any Character Name: WitchSlapp(level 68?)
How often do you play?: 6 days a week minimum. HOURS per day.
What do you expect from this guild?: Just good people. I never ask for much.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:
Other Information (Optional)
Willing to donate and help others. Not selfish or stupid. Been gaming for decades and know the guild ethics. Ran my own guild successfully for 3 years on another game. I know how hard of a job it can be, and I'm willing to help where I can. Send me an inbox if interested.
Any Character Name: Minamoto_Tametomo
How often do you play?: A few hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?: Group play, build critiques, and socializing :D
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): Recently new to POE starting with Breach League, enjoying the build diversity over what D3 has and many of the game mechanics here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info