<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: MrUtomi

How often do you play?: 3 Hours on Weekdays, 5+ hours on Weekends
What do you expect from this guild?: I played POE back in beta over 4 years ago. Just got back to POE a month ago and learning that a TON has changed. Would love to have a guild who can help me understand some quick things and then afterwards, I'd love to give back to the guild by helping out other members. Previously, I did races and all that good stuff. Nowadays, I'm just learning to go through the Atlas.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep. Only temp leagues interest me anyways.
Any Character Name:RashoumonAkumaYoroi
How often do you play?:4-6 hours depends d/t work
What do you expect from this guild?: Fun and enjoyable
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Sounds good, cuz im just a league player
P.S new to this game and this is my only 2nd character but ive been watcing twitch player for a months and already and decided to give it a shop. :D
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Badump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato
Any Character Name: LancePantsless
How often do you play?:2-10+ hours most days
What do you expect from this guild?:Some Chatter, Sharing of fun times, and funny third thing.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:People play standard?
Other Information (Optional):This space intentionally left blank.
Any Character Name: SlateSpire
How often do you play?: 2-6hrs "weekdays", 5-15hrs "weekends" (Mondays and Tuesdays are my weekends)
What do you expect from this guild?: Some social interaction... maybe some help picking a meta build to clear high-end content later in a league once funded with my Caustic Arrow solo MF starter character
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yea... I don't think I've touched Standard since beta... except to declutter my stash and delete excess characters
Other Information (Optional): I'm one of those people that will probably get let go and reinvited once a year or so... I tend to take long breaks from the game before cycling back around to it... I've played off and on since beta... I think in Ambush, and I know in Rampage, Talisman, Perandus, and now Breach... also played the One-Month league before Rampage

I work overnights, so most of my playtime is 6am-1pm CST, almost never between noon and 8pm, and I play through the night on my nights off...

Any Character Name: Tv_EQSlayin
How often do you play?: 2-3 Hours an evening.
What do you expect from this guild?: Social communication, collaboration, maps etc. Just having people to play with. I play solo mostly but I am looking to make the experience a little more interesting.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, as do I. I typically play temp 1/3/6 mo races and new leagues.
Other Information (Optional): Just as a heads up I'll be heading to nursing school pretty soon here so games will be low on the priority. I pretty much play POE exclusively right now though. So when I play, it will be with you guys =)

Any Character Name: SRSFP
How often do you play?: 2-3 Hours a day, 5-8 during holidays and vacations.
What do you expect from this guild?: I only expect to have someone I can play with, rather than getting direct help from. Also playing with guild mates help me learning the game. I have helped my guild in Diablo 3 pushing leaderboard quite successfully, and I really would like to find similar level of engagement in guild in POE. Currently trying to push towards level 12+ maps on my Breach league witches.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes. Trading in standard is almost impossible, and internet issues keep me away from HC. So SC Temp league has been the only way to go for me for the last 3 leagues.

Other Information (Optional): long time Starcraft 1, Diablo 2&3, League of legends player. Been constantly on Solo Demon Hunter leaderboard in D3 last in 2015 and 2016 (100-200 rank), as a casual player. Will be very socialized and willing to help the guild, such as contributing to guild stash. Will be active in chat but will only be able to voice chat when I'm home alone.
Invites Sent!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato
Any Character Name: SparkTye
How often do you play?: I usually spend most of my time on the pc when I am not working on average 20-40 hours a week minimum.
What do you expect from this guild?: Looking for friendly community to enjoy the game with and help each other in time of need.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I prefer Temp SC leagues over any other.
Other Information (Optional): I am still fairly new to the game with not much knowledge on how to tackle the end game such as mapping and uber bosses and such. Would love to one day accomplish that and earn epic loots
IGN Tyela

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info