<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

deleted
Last edited by Emessand on Feb 6, 2017, 10:18:47 AM
Any Character Name: NonBinaryApacheCopter, Loosends_
How often do you play?: 1-4 hours a day, give or take.
What do you expect from this guild?: Full medical benefits, dental, & stock options. But I can settle for social playing and BSing.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Affirmative.
Other Information (Optional): Just started halfway thru Breach after taking off since Torment league. Been trying to catch up on all the changes and feel as if I'm fairly up to date for the most part.
Any Character Name: Bruwsta
How often do you play?: Approx 2 hours per day (on weekdays) more during weekends (maybe 3-4 each sun/sat).
What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly and supporting each other - Everyone has been a beginner sometime. We should try to give a helping hand whenever needed.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I only play SC Temp leagues like Breach, etc...
Other Information (Optional): I don't join the races, as they don't appeal to me.
I like the hunting and helping others.
Any Character Name: Sheildbreaka
How often do you play?: Around 35-40 hrs/week
What do you expect from this guild?: To have people to group with and talk to so I don't want to gouge my eyes out while grinding listening to the Cantina Band on a 10 hour loop on youtube.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I'm an ex D3 player that only did seasons there as well, so I'm well adjusted to starting fresh repeatedly.
Other Information (Optional): This season is the first time I've broke level 50 playing this game and now that I've reached end game, I am enjoying PoE more than I thought I would. I want to consistently learn more about the grind and what to look for/how to progress. I'm also a father to 2 kids so my playtime is very inconsistent and I can sometimes leave my comp without warning because of them. I try not to, but that's life.
Last edited by Enzorn on Feb 11, 2017, 11:26:32 PM
Any Character Name: Aeshe
How often do you play?: Daily
What do you expect from this guild?: A helpful social environment
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): I played both Perandus and Essence, took a break and got back in too late to do anything meaningful in Breach, so I've just been mucking around in Standard for the past couple weeks while I wait for Legacy to start(My week long vacation also lines up with the start of this league!).
Any Character Name: Kiflin_Poison
How often do you play?: 35+ per week
What do you expect from this guild?:Im searching for the guild to get help and enjoy in Softcore leagues( legacy league atm)
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:
Other Information (Optional): Im playing only sc temp leagues, pls inv me as soon as possible
Back for Legacy
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Current Character Name: Ghost_Rider_Totem
How often do you play?: I play a bit everyday, some days longer than others.
What do you expect from this guild?: I more stable community aspect, as opposed to partying with public parties/randoms when I don't feel like playing alone.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I have been playing since mid essence league and have only played during leagues too.
Any Character Name: JordanTM
How often do you play?: 15+ hours a week
What do you expect from this guild?: I want to find a group of people to play with, ontop of my current friends, and pretty much join a community of others.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes. I came from D3, where I only played seasonal, so i'll only be playing temp leagues.
Other Information (Optional): There really isn't much to know about me. I'm easy going, chill, a college student who likes to drink, and is a fucking retarded gamer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info