August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

I really appreciate the time and effort put in these updates but...

I don't like the new UI.
The current one fits the game so much more!
It is dark and fits the theme of the game.

Don't touch a working system is what I would say.
There's nothing wrong with the current UI.
Either give us the option to change it or don't change it at all.
Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, nice teasers.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your positive community interaction as always.

Awesome work on the UI changes. I was wondering if there is anyone working on the finer, more UX related improvements?

Specifically issues related to the friend list. Right now the game displays a message whenever a friend comes online or goes offline, along with changes to groups. That would usually be fine except the text sometimes blocks important item preview information.

Wondering if there will be any changes made for this, as this is a constant nuisance and a deterrent for me keeping me from adding too many friends to my friendlist.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jul 29, 2014, 2:42:17 AM
"
ColonelLance wrote:
Hmmm, the G support gem on clarity is now red when in the last screenshot it was green...
No, in the previous screenshot it, along with the entire skill icon it's on, was in greyscale because Chris was in town and his skills were disabled.
the girls are back :D
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Last edited by HegemonyTV on Jul 29, 2014, 2:41:52 AM
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Those globe women always represented a part of your lore for me. They are the goddess of Sun and Moon, Solaris and Lunaris, the chackles represent the time on a moving day. At least that´s how i saw them.
Sort of represents how I feel about the matter. I didn't particularly give a shit that the new statues weren't the girls, I more cared that they had zero in-world attachment beyond "...Those fucking ice archers are still in our game, right?".

That and the dumb arcade buttons.

Anyway, I actually wouldn't mind a better version of the sort of test/joke/preview UI that I think Russel showed off in that one thread. Replace the roman statues with literally anything more interesting, even just more evocative statues, and I think I'd quite like it.
i like the girls never change them whats the big deal?

You guys really need to fill the black space in between the flasks and the interface it looks weird at the moment

good luck fellas
Girls are back, but still plans to remove them!? I love chained up girls though :( just check my basement.
IGN: Sin
"
feyith wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
If the "$" is lore-breaking then how about using the art and symbol you guys have for the shop points.

I like this.

This is cool (っ・ω・)っ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael