August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

"
Chris wrote:
Having said that, some peoples' behaviour in that thread was terrible.

Heh, sometimes you must feel like a dad of hundreds of very spoiled children.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
From that new npc, you can now buy/take npc characters to play with you? like this marauder in this picture? maybe?
Awesome teasers, but:

PLEASE KEEP THE OLD STATUES :( i love them. or make them a microtransaction, anything but removing them!
"
Chris wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
Chris, why are you listening to the forum at all? Haven't you stated that the forum only represents a fraction of the total player base?

It is a change that affects the whole player base.

We changed it away from the new statues because we agreed with some of the feedback. We're trying to be very clear that they're going to change again in the future.

We listen to all our players. The forum only represents a small fraction of total players, but the feedback is absolutely taken on board. Having said that, some peoples' behaviour in that thread was terrible.

then where do you get your feedback from ? noone has asked me online or any other way (and noone else i heard of).
and thats the only real way to catch your Playerbase if not in the forum.
I honestly dont agree atall with the need to change the statues from slavegirls.
They fit and have been there forever. Only reason I can think of is caving to some kind of outside pressure that shouldnt exist.
The stated covering of globes just isnt there. Even if that was the problem moving girls to the sides would be easy solution.

KEEP STATUES AS THEY ARE.

Also why are you changing what isnt broken in first place? Theres so many things ingame that would deserve more attention.
Much better. Thanks for the frequent updates Chris!
"just for try, for see and for know"
Those globe women always represented a part of your lore for me. They are the goddess of Sun and Moon, Solaris and Lunaris, the chackles represent the time on a moving day. At least that´s how i saw them.

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Jul 29, 2014, 2:35:26 AM
I think a great thing would be the ability to costumize the UI, I personally don't like this change and would be very happy to see more options about how the game looks! Keep up the good work!
-Oiii
I'm chuck Norris and I approve this button change.
playing the bloody game for nearly two years and I still click the wrong menu buttons all the time.

I will miss the '$', but I fully understand why you changed it.

I didn't even notice the women were on the two orbs until it was pointed out in these posts, shows how much I pay attention.

Stay golden GGG, I'm looking forward to this expansion.
Nice screenie! (ღ˘◡˘ღ) ♫
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael