August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

"
feyith wrote:
Anyone else think the first post was a troll so that we'll be happy about the new changes as long as we get the girls back?

This is so true :D

I don't mind the arrow, it might prove better, also takes up less space, and less is good for sure.

Still not liking the shop button. It's less visible but still I see it. Whereas I haven't even noticed the "$" button before and that's exactly how I liked that. When I want to shop - I know where to go, when I don't I don't need a reminder on the screen.
Word!

Don't remove the statues.
I like them the way they are. They cover what - like 1/10 of the bubbles? That is no problem at all. Naked girls in chains is what makes this game what it is. No weird roman statues nobody likes!
"
Chris wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
Chris, why are you listening to the forum at all? Haven't you stated that the forum only represents a fraction of the total player base?

It is a change that affects the whole player base.

We changed it away from the new statues because we agreed with some of the feedback. We're trying to be very clear that they're going to change again in the future.

We listen to all our players. The forum only represents a small fraction of total players, but the feedback is absolutely taken on board. Having said that, some peoples' behaviour in that thread was terrible.

Okay thanks, that's a reasonable standpoint.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
GGG, it honestly amazes me how much effort and consideration you put into PoE with the help of the community too.
#NeverGoing90
is that a wp for the slums area?
good addition :P
every area should have a wp
Get rid of globes; move to rectangles. Too much clutter.
"
Aux wrote:
If the "$" is lore-breaking then how about using the art and symbol you guys have for the shop points.

I like this.
I still think that the shop button is a bit too bright, and that is brought up even more by the right side beeing darker than the left side with the flasks.

Also, i realize its GGG's decision to make what art fits their vision, but i hope they are not going for the roman look, because i personally perfer the darker gritty gothic style they had going for them, altough i do have to admit i reaaaally like the look of solaris/lunaris.
"
Chris wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
Chris, why are you listening to the forum at all? Haven't you stated that the forum only represents a fraction of the total player base?

It is a change that affects the whole player base.

We changed it away from the new statues because we agreed with some of the feedback. We're trying to be very clear that they're going to change again in the future.

We listen to all our players. The forum only represents a small fraction of total players, but the feedback is absolutely taken on board. Having said that, some peoples' behaviour in that thread was terrible.

GIVE US THE CHOICE BETWEEN THE OLD ONE AND THE NEW ONE IN THE OPTIONS, IT IS THAT SIMPLE
Last edited by Phraact on Jul 29, 2014, 2:23:35 AM
'sigh' nobody gives a shit about my feedback, why even bother

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info