August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

Anyone else think the first post was a troll so that we'll be happy about the new changes as long as we get the girls back?
I like this version a lot more. If the "$" is lore-breaking then how about using the art and symbol you guys have for the shop points.
IGN: Aux
Hmmm, the G support gem on clarity is now red when in the last screenshot it was green...
Keeping the old statues is good, but I still vastly prefer the UI we are currently using.

If GGG is insisting on changing the UI for whatever reason, at least make a variety of selectable UI choices to keep your players happy since not everyone will be pleased with just one choice. (and make our current UI one of the choices!)
masterful trolls gets praised for "listening to feedback"

well played GGG!
Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!!!
IGN : Kernach
I'm still not pleased with this one. What was wrong with the old UI? It had this clunky nad dirtier look which was actually something that belongs rather into PoE than this new clean one.

Also the flask slots don't look that good imo, they're too narrow. And the colour of the UI in general is too light, maybe make a dark bronze one?
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
mazul wrote:
Chris, why are you listening to the forum at all? Haven't you stated that the forum only represents a fraction of the total player base?

It is a change that affects the whole player base.

We changed it away from the new statues because we agreed with some of the feedback. We're trying to be very clear that they're going to change again in the future.

We listen to all our players. The forum only represents a small fraction of total players, but the feedback is absolutely taken on board. Having said that, some peoples' behaviour in that thread was terrible.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Kind of wish you'd stuck with the roman ones, just to fuck with people. That said, I'm glad that when they come back, they'll (hopefully) be a bit sleeker.

Either way, nice to have the girls back. They actually kind of lessen the "Eeew, silver interface" factor, which helps with the transition.

The most egregious nasties in the previous UI (the arcade buttons) have been toned down nicely. The UI looks significantly better.

Good work. Lovely to see such a fast response.
Last edited by ComradBlack on Jul 29, 2014, 2:20:06 AM
"
haloja wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:

I can't understand why do you think the woman is fatty. Stupid beauty standards.

On topic: I think the roman-like art suits well the game. It needs to be better implemented though.

Thx GGG!
[removed by support]

What is fatty, though? I don't think you understand how biology works... Well, it's a conversation for another day.

Hmmmmmm....

On topic: The shop button could be moved to the left with the menu. The button blends better, though, so I'm ok now with that.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Jul 29, 2014, 2:55:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info